Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Goodbye Obamacare

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Yeah, it's probably best if he sticks with his expert knowledge in those other areas. Then again, he might be an awesome assistant to Bob Paris and Chris Dickerson who will be in charge of the new Planned Parenthood...

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Yeah, it's probably best if he sticks with his expert knowledge in those other areas. Then again, he might be an awesome assistant to Bob Paris and Chris Dickerson who will be in charge of the new Planned Parenthood...

Hang out with 2 highly decorated classic body builders. Ok how's that bad...
Oh cause they're gay!
I get it.
It's an insult because they have a different sexual identification.
I guess it's my loss it's 2017 otherwise maybe you'd say Coleman and Olivia, ya know cause they're black. Get it. that used to be an insult too.

Reactions: HGH
DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
That's it!
I'm done talking politics on the board.
In fact, I'm leaving the board.......

......and going to go make myself a ham sandwich.....be back in a minute!!!

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
That's it!
I'm done talking politics on the board.
In fact, I'm leaving the board.......

......and going to go make myself a ham sandwich.....be back in a minute!!!

Responding to someone calling you a fag in a thinly veiled pseudo intellectual personal insult isn't politics. And I never said I was leaving the board. I think I'll stick around especially because I'm sure you'd prefer I don't. Enjoy your sandwich.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I'd like to see the EU attempt to socialize their healthcare across their state lines, so that people in Denmark and Sweden are having to contribute to the costs of healthcare for other EU members in Turkey and Greece. That's what people want when you talk about single payer in the U.S. One socialized system for about 320 million people across 50 very different states. It changes the equation immensely, at least in my opinion.

Plus, things are culturally different in various countries. Up until just 15-20 years ago, the countries in the EU were relatively ethnically and culturally homogenous. Over the next 10-20 years things will look quite different, and I'll be interested to see how ethnic Danes or Swedes will feel about their health care taxes soaring as a bunch of people who are not Danes or Swedes are in their country, working less than they are (or not at all) and getting a bunch of free health care off the sweat of their brow. Who knows, it may go nice and smoothly, but I suspect otherwise. Time will tell.

The US has long been a much different country from most other western nations in many ways. Most of us have long been all about self-reliance, freedom of choice, etc. We've largely had different views from most other western nations on the roles of govt, and on things like gun confiscation, environmental issues, taxes, wealth creation, etc.

These views have been changing rapidly here in recent years. Universities, the media, entertainment cultures, and even many wealthy people and much of government itself have gone quite hard to the left. Of course many of these people in power who preach leftist ideals only want to impose them upon others and society at large "for their own good", but they have no intentions of living under such rules themselves.

A huge problem is that these things cannot seem to be discussed with those of that far left school of thought (and even many "centralist" leftists) for very long by those of us who have different, more traditional American views...

If I say that I don't want government to force ME (and those like me who are capable of buying their own insurance) into a universal single payer govt system, leftists lie and put words into my mouth and twist my words and say that I don't have a heart, that I don't want poor people and sick people to have access to healthcare, etc... Even as I say over and over that the VA, medicare, medicaid, etc need to be fixed for those who need them.

With much of today's left, you cannot be for BOTH the traditional market-based system for the healthy and the self-reliant AND for the govt-based system for the sick and the poor... Unless you're willing to surrender it all to govt-run healthcare for all and destroy the old system that worked pretty well for most people, you're heartless, don't care about the poor and the sick, etc.

It's the same with most other things - if I say we cannot survive longterm with wide open borders and universal citizenship for all illegals, and that illegals who commit crimes should be punished and eventually deported, etc - I'm labeled anti-immigrant (against ALL immigrants), racist, xenophobic, nationalist, etc.

Ditto if I point out who commits most acts of terrorism - saying this is even considered "hate speech" and a crime in some European nations.

If I say that voter ID laws should be enforced, I'm racist. I'm a hate mongerer if I don't want males going into female public restrooms. The far left has gone way overboard with all of this identity politics and intellectual dishonesty.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic