Rolanalon
What's New?

good to be back

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Middy!
Glad to hear you made it through the biker club safe. Nice to see you around. Though I’m no longer a post whore either, I continue to pop on here a bit.
Hope life is flowing relatively well for you, all things considered. Bizarre and unpredictable times we’re in. You know I’m no fanboy of govt nor any pet political figure (Trump nor any other).
I’ll try to get on here and do a bit more posting upcoming I hope.
Welcome back.
Good to see you TB, been too long. Hope all is well with you too bro. We did have a few battles but I always liked and trusted you. We had a close group of Bro's on our previous boards for several years.. Hope to see you here often Bro.

Last edited:
midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I remember this guy from DBB and U-Mass.Good to see you back.The biker gang sounds like a cool adventure.lol.
hell yeah bro I remember you too! Yeah man it was cool but a double edged sword. I battle with weather the life experience was worth it. In the end the brotherhood was mostly fake. Because it doesn't end pretty .. lots of drama. Good to see you here bro!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Middy, my board brother from waaayy the fuck back.......DBB was the best back then, ;)
Man I am glad and proud FOR you to have gotten out of and off of that crazy merry go round.
LK, has threatened to ban me as he wants all the cawk pics for himself:D
Good to see ya around, I am heading South soon and heading out in Az for the rest of the snowy assed winter so will be on here off and on as I have no wifi down there yet.
Cheers and don't fret President Harris is here to save us all...........:oops:
BLAST FROM DA PAAST! Glad you're good my brother. Look forward to catching up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic