Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

good to be back

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I used to damn near live on the boards. Close to post whore status lol. Started on DBB. Anyone remember that board? I never hear it mentioned. ... and was on many boards for years. Spent 10 years on UGM with IFFY (as my home board). when his board closed I disappeared ... only logged in here on occasion. Thanks mugz and Lk for not deleting me.

Lots changed in my life since I've been here on a regular schedule. I spent some years patched in an outlaw M/C. Won't mention the name but their black and white (club colors) / national club. All the while still training etc. As I became seasoned in the club .. the drugs scene got hold of me. It's easy in that environment. not making excuses just being honest. Coke / speed were used by the majority. I really can't get into details i'm sure ya'll understand. Just like what happens on TID stays here. No different and absolutely dangerous to ones health out here in the real world. When you're in club biz is not to be mentioned. When you're out even more so. Living after dark mostly ... when the rest of the world was sleeping we were out taking care of and getting biker shit done. As time passed i grew tired of the drugs / back stabbing and all that came with the M/C world. I negotiated my way out and I'm better off for it. That was a year and a half ago. Lots of great and not so great experiences are in my rear view.

been clean since then.

Fast forward to covid. Through it all I've always stayed on coarse and in the gym till the pandemic hit. Gov Whitmer closed the gyms for 6 months. I got lazy. Still maintaining as best I could with pull ups / push ups and ab exercises. But have no room for a home gym in my condo. So, now with the gyms open (we have to wear a mask :- /). I'm doing great ... just upped my test from trt type dose bi weekly to 500wk. Have some Var coming soon.

now with Censorship on social media ... crushing the voices of users that support Trump / deleting news postings on democratic corruption or vote fraud etc. I've decided to get back with the board brothers. Been logging in pretty steady for the last week. Fuck social media. A forum such as this is far better and always fair. Too bad it took the tech giants squashing free speech for me come to the realization that this community offers much more and Censorship only when members identity or board security is compromised.

I hope to see more Vets of the boards hey day grow frustrated with the tech tyrants and make the move back to the bb'g forums. Free speech and people with common interest. Thanks to ADMIN for not giving up and keeping the community alive.

Our common interest: BUILDING OUR BODIES FOR THE BETTER. Joining together in forum to discuss our common interest and current events.

It's good to be back brothers.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome back @midevil glad you were able to pull your head above the fog and get back to it.
As long as I have extra cash, TID will be around and I only censor @Littleguy 's dick pics, he just won't stop posting them....

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Yep. I seen his big cock avi a while back. LMFAO. LG is a good dude

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
We took most of the CS rejects here, lol
Sea was on UGM as well

Don't let him sandbag around here. Dude knows his shit on training and supplementation gay sex etc...

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
now with Censorship on social media ... crushing the voices of users that support Trump / deleting news postings on democratic corruption or vote fraud etc. I've decided to get back with the board brothers. Been logging in pretty steady for the last week. Fuck social media. A forum such as this is far better and always fair. Too bad it took the tech giants squashing free speech for me come to the realization that this community offers much more and Censorship only when members identity or board security is compromised.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube... I always thought it was great that anyone could put their voice out there, and then I saw how bad its gotten. Twitter suspending the New York Post and the White House Press Secretary? Censoring the name of the so-called Whistleblower? Facebook and Instagram just as bad, and all of them flagging anything Right-of-center with a tag underneath to discourage readers. I never really thought I'd see that in this country and it has me seething with anger...

Anyways, I'm newer (8 years maybe?), but I like you already. Nice to see ya.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Welcome Midevil. You prob don't know me.
I've been here in TID to represent a certain population LOL.

Can't wait to learn from you.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube... I always thought it was great that anyone could put their voice out there, and then I saw how bad its gotten. Twitter suspending the New York Post and the White House Press Secretary? Censoring the name of the so-called Whistleblower? Facebook and Instagram just as bad, and all of them flagging anything Right-of-center with a tag underneath to discourage readers. I never really thought I'd see that in this country and it has me seething with anger...

Anyways, I'm newer (8 years maybe?), but I like you already. Nice to see ya.
Right on my brother. Nice to meet you and yeah ... this country has a battle ahead.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Welcome Midevil. You prob don't know me.
I've been here in TID to represent a certain population LOL.

Can't wait to learn from you.
and what i can learn from you bro. thanks you for the warm welcome back.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic