Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Good Protein, bad Protein

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Interesting info has been released as of late. Turns out a 50/50 Whey/Casein blend with leucine added is ideal for maximizing MPS/mTor/Etc etc

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I'd take all articles with a grain of salt. Research and food tech is ever changing . Always realize diet us the cornerstone of progress. It fuels your body and mind to train it provides raw materials for gear to work its magic. All reputable protein powders are good. In every facet if life variety creates change - have a blend , have whey have casein . But make sure they don't just sit on the counter use them regularly. I think taste is utmost it's been called the compliance factor. You are more willing to use it if you like it. Many guys here are extremely self disciplined but not all. .....food for thought

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
I'd take all articles with a grain of salt. Research and food tech is ever changing . Always realize diet us the cornerstone of progress. It fuels your body and mind to train it provides raw materials for gear to work its magic. All reputable protein powders are good. In every facet if life variety creates change - have a blend , have whey have casein . But make sure they don't just sit on the counter use them regularly. I think taste is utmost it's been called the compliance factor. You are more willing to use it if you like it. Many guys here are extremely self disciplined but not all. .....food for thought

Studies. Articles dont mean anything.

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
Nice post!
I mostly use 25-40% whey with 60-80% rice protein (its 97% the same and whey amino profile wise) but stll ad din 5% soy protein and do have small aboumt of it, im on hrt and on ai half the time so we :)

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
Nice post!
I mostly use 25-40% whey with 60-80% rice protein (its 97% the same and whey amino profile wise) but stll ad din 5% soy protein and do have small aboumt of it, im on hrt and on ai half the time so we :)

Whey has about twice the leucine content, other AA's vary. But rice protein is a decent alternative, research has shown

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic