Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Good info on Trenbolone

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
Trenbolone is one of the most popular drugs used by bodybuilders today and, when you look at the stats, it is not hard to see why. A very potent androgen with strong anabolic activity, trenbolone is an extremely effective hardening and cutting agent. In fact, it is considered indispensable when it comes to pre contest preparation. However, it is also extremely valuable in the off-season as it creates a rapid build up of strength and muscle mass. In fact, the anabolic effect is often compared to testosterone or dianabol with one very important difference – it does not convert to estrogen. This is what truly sets it apart, as most mass building drugs readily aromatize, leading to many estrogen related problems (e.g. water retention gynecomastia).

Due to the lack of water retention, the gains when using this drug are more easily maintained on discontinuing its use. In addition to this, a very hard and defined appearance can be achieved. Also, since gynecomastia is not an issue, there should not be any need to add an anti-estrogen as long as trenbolone is the only steroid being used.

Due to the highly androgenic nature of this drug an increase in the burning of body fat is observed and a much tighter physique can be achieved without having to resort to extreme dieting.

Trenbolone- POINTS OF INTEREST

•trenbolone is more potent than testosterone with an effect being gauged as three times as strong on a milligram for milligram basis. It is also four times as anabolic as deca Durabolin and ten times as androgenic. This makes the majority of the weight gained on this drug lean, quality muscle.
•trenbolone also creates an increase in the levels of the hormone IGF-1 (insulin like Growth Factor-1) which is highly anabolic within muscle tissue.
•trenbolone has a stronger binding affinity to the androgen receptor than testosterone. This feature is a major contributing factor to the process of anabolism and fat loss.
•By promoting nitrogen retention and Protein synthesis within the muscle trenbolone allows the food you eat and the nutritional supplements you take to be used more effectively. It also reduces levels of the catabolic hormone cortisol.
•trenbolone is also involved in the production of red blood cells and increases the rate of glycogen replenishment (both of which contribute not only to stamina but also to recovery from workouts)

SIDE EFFECTS
A reduction in aerobic capacity is the most common complaint with trenbolone. This is thought to be caused by bronchial dilation resulting from an increase in prostaglandin production. The condition known as “tren Cough” is often a complaint registered with users of the Acetate version (trenbolone is available in Acetate and Enanthate forms). Androgenic side effects may also be experienced which include oily skin, aggressive behavior, acne and hair loss. For this reason women would be advised to stay away from this drug.

DOSAGES

If using trenbolone Enanthate, doses are normally in the 200-600mg/day,( I think this is a typo, possibly should be /week) since the ester length of this drug is reasonably long. This is usually split up into twice weekly injections.

trenbolone Acetate is usually administered in a daily dosage of 37.5 -75mg and, although a potent solitary steroid, it is often combined with other drugs for greater effect. This would be winstrol or primobolan for cutting purposes and dianabol or testosterone for mass building cycles. The addition of dianabol or testosterone would also increase the level of water retention experienced.

Due to the strong impact trenbolone has on endogenous (within the body) testosterone levels the use of a drug such as hcg and/or Clomid is recommended on concluding a cycle (preferably a combination of the two). Without this strategy it may take some time for the hormonal balance to return to normal.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Great info! Please keep in mind guys, IMO, Tren is not for a newer user. I know that is said often- its said often though, because its true. Tren can be harsh (restlessness, night sweats, aggressive behavior (in some)- Just wanted to drop a heads up to some newer to AAS!
Trenbolone is one of the most popular drugs used by bodybuilders today and, when you look at the stats, it is not hard to see why. A very potent androgen with strong anabolic activity, trenbolone is an extremely effective hardening and cutting agent. In fact, it is considered indispensable when it comes to pre contest preparation. However, it is also extremely valuable in the off-season as it creates a rapid build up of strength and muscle mass. In fact, the anabolic effect is often compared to testosterone or dianabol with one very important difference – it does not convert to estrogen. This is what truly sets it apart, as most mass building drugs readily aromatize, leading to many estrogen related problems (e.g. water retention gynecomastia).

Due to the lack of water retention, the gains when using this drug are more easily maintained on discontinuing its use. In addition to this, a very hard and defined appearance can be achieved. Also, since gynecomastia is not an issue, there should not be any need to add an anti-estrogen as long as trenbolone is the only steroid being used.

Due to the highly androgenic nature of this drug an increase in the burning of body fat is observed and a much tighter physique can be achieved without having to resort to extreme dieting.

Trenbolone- POINTS OF INTEREST

•trenbolone is more potent than testosterone with an effect being gauged as three times as strong on a milligram for milligram basis. It is also four times as anabolic as deca Durabolin and ten times as androgenic. This makes the majority of the weight gained on this drug lean, quality muscle.
•trenbolone also creates an increase in the levels of the hormone IGF-1 (insulin like Growth Factor-1) which is highly anabolic within muscle tissue.
•trenbolone has a stronger binding affinity to the androgen receptor than testosterone. This feature is a major contributing factor to the process of anabolism and fat loss.
•By promoting nitrogen retention and Protein synthesis within the muscle trenbolone allows the food you eat and the nutritional supplements you take to be used more effectively. It also reduces levels of the catabolic hormone cortisol.
•trenbolone is also involved in the production of red blood cells and increases the rate of glycogen replenishment (both of which contribute not only to stamina but also to recovery from workouts)

SIDE EFFECTS
A reduction in aerobic capacity is the most common complaint with trenbolone. This is thought to be caused by bronchial dilation resulting from an increase in prostaglandin production. The condition known as “tren Cough” is often a complaint registered with users of the Acetate version (trenbolone is available in Acetate and Enanthate forms). Androgenic side effects may also be experienced which include oily skin, aggressive behavior, acne and hair loss. For this reason women would be advised to stay away from this drug.

DOSAGES

If using trenbolone Enanthate, doses are normally in the 200-600mg/day,( I think this is a typo, possibly should be /week) since the ester length of this drug is reasonably long. This is usually split up into twice weekly injections.

trenbolone Acetate is usually administered in a daily dosage of 37.5 -75mg and, although a potent solitary steroid, it is often combined with other drugs for greater effect. This would be winstrol or primobolan for cutting purposes and dianabol or testosterone for mass building cycles. The addition of dianabol or testosterone would also increase the level of water retention experienced.

Due to the strong impact trenbolone has on endogenous (within the body) testosterone levels the use of a drug such as hcg and/or Clomid is recommended on concluding a cycle (preferably a combination of the two). Without this strategy it may take some time for the hormonal balance to return to normal.

B

billydidit

Sep 11, 2010
If you know what you are doing, Tren is the Shit!

Nice article.

I LOVE TREN! I agree that it should not be used for newbs. I had some close calls with the agression back in the day. Plus it can fuck with your daily routine if you gotta get your sleep or if you work in an office enviroment.

Now that I have many cycles under my belt, I use Tren with every cycle.

peace

-bj

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
Very cool read.
tren and i have a nice bond. lol

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
New research has shown tren to have "sarm like" effects too... It jacks the shit out of my strength too!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
going to try tren for the first time on my next cycle... thanks for the info!

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
Whats up? I have been a long time tren user. I dont get hardly any sides with it. Unlike some of the horror stories that I have heard from others. That was some good info guss. I just wanted to add one thing to it. Although tren doesnt aromatize, it still upregulates the progesterone receptor which can increase progesterone/prolactin production. Tren is in the 19-nor steroid group as is Deca, and can cause progesterone gyno in sensitive individuals.It presents like regular gyno but an Aromatase Inhibitor will do nothing for it. Tren is known for its increase in prolactin which can make you start lactating. No grown man looks cool with swollen leaky nips like a 9mth pregnant woman. A dopamine agonist such as cabergoline or pramiprexole would be wise to have on hand if it is your first run with tren. I have seen it happen and it really isnt pretty. Tren is either a blessing or a curse for most. I hardly ever run a cycle without it.

B

billydidit

Sep 11, 2010
Whats up? I have been a long time tren user. I dont get hardly any sides with it. Unlike some of the horror stories that I have heard from others. That was some good info guss. I just wanted to add one thing to it. Although tren doesnt aromatize, it still upregulates the progesterone receptor which can increase progesterone/prolactin production. Tren is in the 19-nor steroid group as is Deca, and can cause progesterone gyno in sensitive individuals.It presents like regular gyno but an Aromatase Inhibitor will do nothing for it. Tren is known for its increase in prolactin which can make you start lactating. No grown man looks cool with swollen leaky nips like a 9mth pregnant woman. A dopamine agonist such as cabergoline or pramiprexole would be wise to have on hand if it is your first run with tren. I have seen it happen and it really isnt pretty. Tren is either a blessing or a curse for most. I hardly ever run a cycle without it.

True. Good advice for heavy and/or long Tren cycles. BTW - Has anyone ever run a Tren A ONLY cycle with any success?

peace

-bj

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
I have never ran an ace only cylcle, but I did do an E only cycle back in '03. I got crazy shredded and lost a lot of bf with some solid lean muscle gain, but my appetite was in the toilet from the lack of test in my system. My johnson decided to not work as well half way through as well, and I had mood swings out of this world. Full body sweats to boot. I contribute all of these to lack of test. The recovery was a lot harder as well. I run test EVERY time I run it now. I dont have any of these issues or to a way lesser degree when I have exogenous test in my system. It seems to balance everything out. So to sum it up, yes you can, but I would strongly advise against it. Worst 12 wks of my life. I have never felt so bad but looked so good.

Southpaw

Southpaw

Sep 23, 2010
True. Good advice for heavy and/or long Tren cycles. BTW - Has anyone ever run a Tren A ONLY cycle with any success?

peace

Yup 6 months. I started at 100mg a week and worked it up, but never could get past roughly 200mg (ended up going back to 100mg). 100mg was very tolerable and I made some good gains and lost the fat WITH A DECENT DIET. Now I only run Tren and Test at 100mg each, per week. No I didn't get a limp dick either. I love the stuff for sure, but throw some Test in there and look out (I'm not a huge fan of Test). I can't say enough about grazing through out the day, helps tremendously. Depending where you are at, eat more and smaller meals. Alot of people cut calories to lose weight but this is something that can be used for the short term. Alot of these people don't eat enough and what happens is your body goes into starvation mode collecting fat. So keep grazing through out the day and speed up that metabolism, your body will transform in NO time, works like a charm. Now when you throw tren in there with an excellent diet, it does sh#t that no other AAS does IMO.

My diet was simple, Protien, fat and under 100grams of Carbs 5 days a week. Saturday and Sunday was junk time and believe me when I say you will sweat like a mofo on the weekends lol. One problem with this diet is getting enough calories in during the week because on weekends I couldn't eat no where near what I could before I started dieting down. I had to eat even though I wasn't hungry because I wouldn't meet my calorie requirements otherwise.

Bulking same thing, except you raise your Carbs and calories as a whole and you have to watch what you eat on the weekends. Whatever your diet is, I find Tren helps alot but ONLY if you have a eating plan. Otherwise don't waste your cash. Some people hate it because there diet is sh#t, so they go back to Test only and wonder why they can't lose weight let alone gain muscle. Tren as a whole can put on solid gains and help with fat loss, but utilise the properties of food to make it work for ya! Trust me a Good eating plan, exercise and Tren suited to your goal will do wonders. Bottom line FOOD is what makes Tren work (I can't stress this enough)! And obviously exercise.

DGAF

DGAF

Sep 5, 2010
I loves me the tren ace!!! I am on it right now and after just 1 week my strength has gone up alot and I have filled out some and my appetite has gone up drastically. I am up from 219lb to 232 this morning, this is after just one week of tren ace and test prop.

DGAF

Last edited:
S

steel1970

Oct 25, 2010
I have to say that I have somewhat of a love affair with tren like so many others do....I love the strength increases I get, as they surpass any other injectable for me, and really do compare to orals in this way. I don't use orals all that much, as they make my b/p go upward at times....I have used all esters of tren, and I really think that for ME, the longer esters were MUCH easier with sides than tren ace has ever been on me. I firmly believe that when prepping or dieting that ace is the better route if you can deal with the sides, but since I use tren throughout the year on and off for strength purposes, I stay with long esters and the sides seem to be alot less....I have never had tren cough with any ester other than ace....aggression is there with all esters, but for me, ace seemed to be worse....I still get night sweats with enanthate, not with hex though...??? Weird, I know....Hex is the only compouns that ever gave me gyno...I have been using on and off for 12-15 years and have NEVER had a need for an AI, so I thought I was immune. Ran Hex one time, best for me hands down as far as sides and gains, BUT, got gyno...lol. I have been sticking with enanthate and have not had any issues as of yet, other than night sweats...we shall see....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic