Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Good Article - Trenbelone Enanthate for HRT

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
The use of the anabolic steroid trenbolone has a long history in the bodybuilding but it has never really been considered a steroid suitable for therapeutic use in medicine. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved tren for use in humans. The media has often demonized it as a dangerous veterinarian steroid never intended for human use. However, the perception of trenbolone may soon change with the publication of a favorable study in a major scientific journal.

Joshua Yarrow and his colleagues at the University of Florida feel that trenbolone may be a viable alternative to testosterone for androgen replacement therapy. They are set to publish their study results in the February 2011 issue of the American Journal of Physiology – Endocrinology and Metabolism.

The researchers report that trenbolone enanthate may have certain advantages over testosterone that may make it an appealing treatment option for some individuals. Bodybuilders may be familiar with many of these findings.

Trenbolone is not adversely affected by the aromatase or 5-alpha reductase enzymes that metabolize testosterone into estradiol and dihydrotestosterone, respectively. Bodybuilders have enjoyed tren for years precisely because they are able to avoid steroid side effects related to estrogen and DHT.

Yarrow reports that low-dose trenbolone enanthate effectively produces anabolic effects in muscle size and partially maintains bone mineral density without causing prostate enlargement or polycythemia in castrated laboratory rats.

Supraphysiological dosages of testosterone enanthate were required to produce anabolic effects similar to low-dose trenbolone administration. However, negative side effects of prostate enlargement and elevated hemoglobin became problematic at this dose of testosterone.

Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) may be the current darlings of scientific research into alternative options for androgen replacement therapy, but University of Florida researchers are excited by the “SARM-like potential” of trenbolone.

They suggest that the actions of trenbolone are similar to selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs). Low-dose trenbolone is called “SARM-like” because of the positive anabolic effects in muscle and bone without negative side androgenic side effects of prostate enlargement or polycythemia.

Trenbolone may have benefits over testosterone in terms of androgen receptor activation, the upregulation of growth factors such as IGF-1 and fibroblast growth factor, and anticatabolic mechanisms.

Competitive bodybuilders have often preferred using trenbolone in the weeks prior to a bodybuilding competition due to its purported effects at accelerating fat loss.

The current study confirmed that trenbolone has more potent lipolytic effects on visceral adipose tissue than testosterone milligram per milligram. Furthermore, visceral fat loss increased in a dose-dependent manner with trenbolone. In other words, the more tren used, the greater the fat loss.

Trenbolone’s lack of aromatization, while generally desirable, has often been problematic for bodybuilders who have used trenbolone as the only steroid in a cycle. Therefore, most bodybuilders include an aromatizable steroid such as testosterone or Dianabol in their trenbolone steroid stacks.

Researchers also recognize that the lack of aromatization could be a potential problem if trenbolone is used alone in androgen replacement therapy. In their study, trenbolone only provided a partial bone protective effect when administered to castrated rats. The authors attribute this to the non-aromatizable nature of trenbolone.

They conclude that low-dose trenbolone enanthate treatment has SARM-like effects on muscle/fat body composition. Androgen replacement therapy with low-dose trenbolone could potentially produce anabolic gains comparable to supraphysiological testosterone treatment without the associated side effects. The therapeutic risk-benefit profile of low-dose trenbolone appears superior to supraphysiological testosterone treatment; however, additional research into this treatment option is necessary.

The researchers should be applauded for dispassionately and objectively researching the potential of trenbolone in androgen replacement therapy. Trenbolone is an anabolic steroid that has been demonized more than others due to its limited use (in pellet implants used by veterinarians to increase muscle growth in livestock). Fortunately, they looked past the political stigma associated with trenbolone to revisit a therapeutic use for an old steroid.

Special thanks to Michael Scally, M.D. for his diligence in staying on top of anabolic steroid medical research and sharing this study with MESO-Rx.

Yarrow JF et. al. 7{beta}-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (Trenbolone) Exhibits Tissue Selective Anabolic Activity: Effects on Muscle, Bone, Adiposity, Hemoglobin, and Prostate. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2011 Jan 25. [Epub ahead of print]

mesomorphosis.com/blog/trenbolone-for-androgen-replacement-therapy/2719/#ixzz1DC3YpdGL

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I wonder what they consider low dose?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
So I do double trt all the time,,how cool is that. They ever get FDA approval I'll get a tren pump put in,that'd be cool

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
tren for HRT shyyyyt sign me up

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Good read! I like how tren raises igf! Only about 50 points compared to 1iu of gh is about 100 points. I just finished a cycle of tren hex. Lol ya fellas I said tren hex! Shit is expensive as a raw and for how close e is to it It's not worth it to buy it. I got a real good deal on it and it ripped me the fuck up! I'm about 6'1 240 at 12%bf!! As far as tren for her I guess it would be fun but most guys are on hrt are older guys and tren and older guys arent a good pair. As long as your bp and cholesterol wasn't to bad at low doses, and the sides were minimal I guess it wouldn't be to bad specially if you were running a low dose of test with it. As far as tren for and older guy on hrt I wouldn't recommend it. That's just my opinion.

Last edited:
P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I ran 75mg of tren e and 75mg of test c a week for 13 weeks and had great results. Gained about 9 pounds over my normal trt weight. Felt great as well.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I'd just have to stock up on TUMS LOL...

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I've been concidering running low dose tren during my next cycle, I'm running 175mg a week of test e at the moment. I was looking at 200mg a week of tren with 350mg a week of test. Seems like low dose tren would give the most bang for the buck and carry minimal sides. I may even start with only 100mg a week of tren and see how that goes. I definately believe in using the minimum possible to get the gains you are after. Thanks for posting this article.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Great article very informative. Like_a_weed I just got done with a 10 week cycle at those same doses and it worked great for me. I started at not a good shape at all 193 and finished at a pretty solid and much more cut 215. My waiste went down a half inch also. I will run it again but I think like you said after reading this article I will drop my tren e to 100 but I was doing it every 6 days. (IMO) that looks like a good route for you and I am not an expert by any means I'm still learning I hope some of this may help you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic