Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Gonna try this

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
I'm adding some low dose clean and t3 to help get this weight off quicker. It will arrive mid next week. Gonna run a mix of 1ml liquid suspension. 33 clen, 33 t3, 33 mk-677. May have to increase slowly every 2 weeks. Will go the 2 weeks on and 1 week off routine. I have a separate mk-677 bottle so it will be used continuously. Looking for weight loss and some energy

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Have you used any of those before?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
The thing I do not like about mixes like that is if increase the dose you are increasing everything. Also, if you have an adverse response to one of them you do not know which one and have to drop the whole thing.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Have you used any of those before?
Mk-677 I have been using for a month. Clen and t3 no. I've read up on them pretty extensively. I'm not going up very high on either. 50 t3 and 80 clen will be as far as I go. I'm not going to push it. I had my thyroid panel couple of years ago and I was in the very low end of normal which to be honest is my problem with weight management and fatigue. Worth a try I think as long as I do it with caution.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
The thing I do not like about mixes like that is if increase the dose you are increasing everything. Also, if you have an adverse response to one of them you do not know which one and have to drop the whole thing.
Totally agree but they were out of solo clen and I trust this source. This was my only option at the moment.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Mk-677 I have been using for a month. Clen and t3 no. I've read up on them pretty extensively. I'm not going up very high on either. 50 t3 and 80 clen will be as far as I go. I'm not going to push it. I had my thyroid panel couple of years ago and I was in the very low end of normal which to be honest is my problem with weight management and fatigue. Worth a try I think as long as I do it with caution.
Just to clarify if I up the dosages I obviously will have to buy a separate clen bottle. Lol, didn't want you to think I'm goofy

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Is it ok to mention a source if it's completely legal to order

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
^^bump this^^

Also, if I understand correctly, each compound is 33% per ml, but what's the actual doses for each ( mcg's for the clen and t3 and mg's for the MK) per ml?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
If your thyroid sucks, have you tried l-carnitine? High doses of l-carnitine effects the function of the thyroid on the body while sparing thyroid production itself. I take 3,000 mg a day, orally. I started noticing a difference in metabolism after about 2 weeks.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
I'm adding some low dose clean and t3 to help get this weight off quicker. It will arrive mid next week. Gonna run a mix of 1ml liquid suspension. 33 clen, 33 t3, 33 mk-677. May have to increase slowly every 2 weeks. Will go the 2 weeks on and 1 week off routine. I have a separate mk-677 bottle so it will be used continuously. Looking for weight loss and some energy
I'm sorry brother but I must be honest: this is a very poorly designed cutting stack. T3 preferentially catabolizes hypertrophied muscle (type IIA) in line with its 15% (very weak) increase in RMR (this is at 80 - 100 mcg daily; lower doses have an even lower efficacy in increasing RMR, thyroid hormones' sole mechanism for lipolysis). The primary effect of Cytomel is an increase in net protein breakdown. MK-0677 (Ibutamoren) is a potent appetite stimulator - it further substantially increases insulin resistance (much more than rhGH; largely due to its insufficiently stimulating an increase in serum IGF-I). Clen is actually an anabolic agent (rather than a cutting agent; it's used to recomp while building muscle). Two weeks on / 1 off is not supported by the mechanisms by which these compounds work: e.g., it takes > 1 week to reverse genomic (transcriptional) effects of thyroid hormones (even if serum hormone concentrations normalize within that time-frame); and though B₂AR-mediated (via a GPCR) receptor desensitization ("tachyphylaxis") is a genuine concern, this is an extreme view; further, myostatin is not upregulated until 21 d (3 w) into a course of clenbuterol.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
I haven't paid for it yet so after what I've read I will leave off the T3. They actually just restocked the clen by itself. So I will just keep the mk-677 like I have been using it and will run a clen cycle. I will start at 25mcg and titrate it as I go. That's why I post stuff so you guys can help me out. I am always very appreciative of your input and advice.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
If your thyroid sucks, have you tried l-carnitine? High doses of l-carnitine effects the function of the thyroid on the body while sparing thyroid production itself. I take 3,000 mg a day, orally. I started noticing a difference in metabolism after about 2 weeks.
I will try this instead of messing with t3. Thanks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic