Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

gonna go for it

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
After a lengthy disscussion with the wife,we are going to try and do a show. I say we cause she will do her best to try and have my meals for me and stuff like that...Gonna look into late fall shows.. I am sure I will do a Nabba show...It will be hard due to my work scheldue, but i got to try..

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Nice work man! That's always a fun but hard time in your life when you decide to finally do a show. There are plenty of guys here who can share their experiences with you and help you along the way. We're a family here and it's always nice to see a bro succeed in a show or whatever it is they may be doing. So good luck with your journey and definitely keep us updated.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
best of luck bro...diet diet diet...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Its always nice to have a great woman by your side to help you achieve your goals, in anything, but especially in our world. Tell your wife that my wife and I think its awesome that she will do her part to help you max your potential. My wife was cooking nonstop during my first cycle and cleaning all the dishes while I was working out and eating, and she was a big help in me gaining 35 pounds. All the best man. Go hard or go hard, no other option.

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
Thanks for the words, this will be my 4th show,but I havent competed since 2007,...100 hr work weeks will be my hardest obstacle to over come

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
wow, much respect and best wishes to you! i think it is awesome as well that your wife is going to back you up and help! good luck!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Go for it brother...it must be even more motivating your wife's backing you up on this so go balls out and get it done!

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
she always helped me for all shows..I had to promise her this time that I will take time for her, and not put her on the back burner,which i know i am guilty of...Also she was the best workout partner I ever had,but I will go it alone this time around due to scheldue...I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can stay focused when the going gets tough

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
You got the drive and loving back-up from the missus. You go bro!

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
You can do it nationwide, your wife believes in you or she wouldn't be so willing help. One step at a time and dont be too hard on yourself. I'm sure you've already got quality muscle with four prior shows under your belt, so diet is gonna be your biggest asset since training may be a little shy. Keep us posted, all the best.

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
Best of luck brother. I feel you on the need for the wife. I couldnt even contemplate doing a show without mine. She makes sure all my meals are cooked and ready to go. Right now its my tunr to help her as she is only 4 weeks out of her first one, then we get to do the next one together in 13 weeks.

Its going to be tough, but you know this as you;ve been down this road. Just try to come here and rant off, instead of with her. Without being able to go through my moods on boards like this I'm sure we would have divorced by now.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Best of luck brother. I feel you on the need for the wife. I couldnt even contemplate doing a show without mine. She makes sure all my meals are cooked and ready to go. Right now its my tunr to help her as she is only 4 weeks out of her first one, then we get to do the next one together in 13 weeks.

Its going to be tough, but you know this as you;ve been down this road. Just try to come here and rant off, instead of with her. Without being able to go through my moods on boards like this I'm sure we would have divorced by now.

You are lucky you got a wife who really adores you and cares about what you do, so good luck on the show you and your wife are doing!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic