Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
small wee
What's New?

Going to be starting Winstrol (first cycle)

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
Dude, you didn't get noticeably shut down in 3 weeks. In college all the frat boys were running tren BY ITSELF. :eek: Repeatedly. You think if after 2 days on tren without test their dicks didn't work they would do it over and over?

As far as I can tell, 90% of sides are mental. Mental as in people read the trash on these boards and then give them to themselves by thinking about it.

Pillar - Sure, maybe it's not ideal, but dude also didn't say he wanted 45lbs more muscle. From his posts, I'm sort of under the impression he's looking more for the men's health look. Now, if I'm wrong about that and he wants to be an NPC BBerr, then, yeah, wanting to do an oral winny cycle just means he's a pussy who is afraid of needles and/or winny is the only thing he's hear of other than sust(just like all the rest of us before coming to the boards). ;)

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Dude, you didn't get noticeably shut down in 3 weeks. In college all the frat boys were running tren BY ITSELF. :eek: Repeatedly. You think if after 2 days on tren without test their dicks didn't work they would do it over and over?

As far as I can tell, 90% of sides are mental. Mental as in people read the trash on these boards and then give them to themselves by thinking about it.

Pillar - Sure, maybe it's not ideal, but dude also didn't say he wanted 45lbs more muscle. From his posts, I'm sort of under the impression he's looking more for the men's health look. Now, if I'm wrong about that and he wants to be an NPC BBerr, then, yeah, wanting to do an oral winny cycle just means he's a pussy who is afraid of needles and/or winny is the only thing he's hear of other than sust(just like all the rest of us before coming to the boards). ;)

LMAO Griz... Prob right about that... I always assume everyone wants to be freakishly huge just cause that's what I want... So who wouldn't want that! Maybe if this kid is skeered of the pin he should just get some sdrol like the rest of the football team lol.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
dude, you didn't get noticeably shut down in 3 weeks. In college all the frat boys were running tren by itself. :eek: Repeatedly. You think if after 2 days on tren without test their dicks didn't work they would do it over and over?

as far as i can tell, 90% of sides are mental. Mental as in people read the trash on these boards and then give them to themselves by thinking about it.

pillar - sure, maybe it's not ideal, but dude also didn't say he wanted 45lbs more muscle. From his posts, i'm sort of under the impression he's looking more for the men's health look. Now, if i'm wrong about that and he wants to be an npc bberr, then, yeah, wanting to do an oral winny cycle just means he's a pussy who is afraid of needles and/or winny is the only thing he's hear of other than sust(just like all the rest of us before coming to the boards). ;)

i so agree with this

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
That's because you read the board dogma. When the Bulgarians were asswhomping in the Olympics, they were using low-dose, long-term dbol.

If you didn't gain anything on a cycle, you think maybe that's your fault and not the drugs' fault? I mean, if you go X amount of weeks without gaining any weight, no matter how you slice it, you didn't eat enough. If you're trying to gain weight and aren't, then your problem is in the kitchen, not your cycle.

Ah wisdom spoken like no other.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I have done 2 winny only cycles as my first cycles actually and had great gains as far as strength. I didn't go with oral, I was shooting the old QV (real QV) winny. All I was looking for was strength and I got it.

Reactions: KBD
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

I don't know... the short temper and ED,maybe, but gyno is gyno. I don't think aromatization into existence, for example.

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
I don't know... the short temper and ED,maybe, but gyno is gyno. I don't think aromatization into existence, for example.

That's true, but how come everyone on the boards has gyno but it wasn't rampant in the 70's? You know what I mean? I dont' think it's nearly as common as people think. Half the time when you're looking at someone's pics and calling it gyno, it's just a too fat dude.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
LOL! fater than they wan't to admit and estrogen displacing some fat in that area making it look like the fibrous type of gyno.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
doses where different in the 70's... and how do you know it wasnt rampant and they just didnt talk about it...because they didnt have boards in the 70's etiher...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That's true, but how come everyone on the boards has gyno but it wasn't rampant in the 70's? You know what I mean? I dont' think it's nearly as common as people think. Half the time when you're looking at someone's pics and calling it gyno, it's just a too fat dude.

lol "a too fat dude"... The difference between moobs and bitch-tits???

Depends on if you're going by someone just saying they have gyno... I am a paranoid freak about gyno and pretty much sit around feeling my nipples all day. Every time I'm retaining a little water I panic "thinking" its gyno...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
doses where different in the 70's... and how do you know it wasnt rampant and they just didnt talk about it...because they didnt have boards in the 70's etiher...

Back then most didn't even realy know what the hell was happening when they were geting gyno.

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011

I've got a picture of me when I was 8 or 10 with puffy, protruding nipples. Man, that kid has gyno!!!! Same shit that almost everyone in the pics on the boards have. Fat depostition in the nipple/breast area. I STILL have it(and it pisses me the fuck off!) although there may also be some actual gyno from puberty, too. Not sure because I've never been lean enough to prove it ain't. ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic