Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Going to be starting Winstrol (first cycle)

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
50mg Winstrol everyday will most definitely shut your natural testosterone production down so you will most definitely need a PCT, but yet a winstrol only cycle is completely useless.
Actually, why are you taking AAS, your not experienced enough as i see it.

What are your goals? Age Stats

Well that's a crock of shit! A winstrol only cycle will yield strength and mass gains. No doubt about it.

Thanks a lot man I appreciate all of this. In terms of food, I eat TONS! I do not know why that guy told me not to take test, and no PCT. It sounded extremely odd to me. Also, you were saying 50 mg tabs are too much for me?

How much is tons? Post your diet. A lot of people think they're eating, but they're really not.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Well that's a crock of shit! A winstrol only cycle will yield strength and mass gains. No doubt about it.

really cuz winstrol with test didnt give me anything but strength. I highly doubt your going to gain much if any mass from a winny only. I hope u were being sarcastic.

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
really cuz winstrol with test didnt give me anything but strength. I highly doubt your going to gain much if any mass from a winny only. I hope u were being sarcastic.

Not at all. He'll probably gain a few lbs. My buddy ran anavar only and put on 10lbs. This BS about oral-only cycles are worthless is a crock of shit!

I've ran dbol at 25mg/day only for 8 weeks to stave off the catabolism of some T3 I was taking at the time. Worked just lovely. I ended up with everything I had hoped for.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
^^^^agree
flame on
i have run gear since i was a wee teen
any gear is going to do something just not what u really thought it would
get blood work done..see where ur natty test level is
it takes time to put on good solid beef
but u must eat....way above ur daily
i'm sure less than 1% of us ever got to our genetic tops....we all took something maybe not gear but something to see something
Now u can do the winny only.....But i promise u will wish to do it over
my first cycle as a teen was Sten yes its test....and i got a few lbs from it but with no pct and a shitty diet ...it didnt last at all and i was off to get more gear
if ur afraid of needles then ur not ready for gear
imho--Use test even if its just androgel

sell the winny get some test

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Not at all. He'll probably gain a few lbs. My buddy ran anavar only and put on 10lbs. This BS about oral-only cycles are worthless is a crock of shit!

I've ran dbol at 25mg/day only for 8 weeks to stave off the catabolism of some T3 I was taking at the time. Worked just lovely. I ended up with everything I had hoped for.

I stacked test with winny and didnt get any size, only strength. And hell maybe you will gain size on some oral only cycles, esp Dbol and A50. But i like my dick to work, so i use test with it.

Anavar 10lbs? Was it his first cycle lol. Im sure someone with a past history of cycle exp, an anavar only cycle wouldnt do much at all.

Not arguing with you, just find oral onlys kinda dumb. But thats my opinion and we all have one.

Last edited:
Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I see, I wish you the best. I am not looking to turn into a juicehead, or abuse the steroids by any stretch. I am looking for something to enhance my lifting, and hopefully get me more shredded. I know you are saying I am too young, but I have been working out for a while now and I cant get that body I desire and ultimately deserve.

Even if you had been working out for your entire life you still have the endocrine system of a 19 year old. If you are not getting good progress it's because you are doing something wrong. Steroids won't fix that...

Reactions: KBD

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Heres my thing Marco-your too young to use yet. I didnt use a thing til I was in my thirties, when I was 19 I was gaining like hell WITHOUT AAS...yes they are a hyuge temptation but I would drop all the gear in the world to be 19 and gaining without using drugs again.
If you feel compelled to use some sort of chemical enhancement then I would advise you start with some peptides which are NOT illegal and not going to start compromising your endocrine system at age 19.
You need to learn how to eat and train properly make all the gains you can -then-when you hit a wall, then start considering using, and I mean a wall after years of training late 20's at the earliest-just my .02

Reactions: KBD
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Mark I would simply add to what Ajdos said above by providing this link. Its a commentary written by Ajdos that serves as a reality check for first timers... I read it, took it to heart and slowed waaaay down in my pursuit of the gear. I spent a lot of time logging in my meals, breaking down the macros, I completely re-worked my training program. Essentially, it changed me as a bodybuilder and made me smarter... When you're called a "kid" for being 19 I disagree - you can vote, fight in wars and make all the decisions for yourself, but being an adult is all about making SMARTER decisions and realizing that those that came before you have something to offer.

So I strongly suggest that you prove you're a real man, and read the link below and give it some thought. Just remember that this shit isn't protein powder... It's not just gonna make you fart and shit.

http://www.theironden.com/aas-cycle-discussion/644-ok-just-stop-newbs-read.html

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Mark I would simply add to what Ajdos said above by providing this link. Its a commentary written by Ajdos that serves as a reality check for first timers... I read it, took it to heart and slowed waaaay down in my pursuit of the gear. I spent a lot of time logging in my meals, breaking down the macros, I completely re-worked my training program. Essentially, it changed me as a bodybuilder and made me smarter... When you're called a "kid" for being 19 I disagree - you can vote, fight in wars and make all the decisions for yourself, but being an adult is all about making SMARTER decisions and realizing that those that came before you have something to offer.

So I strongly suggest that you prove you're a real man, and read the link below and give it some thought. Just remember that this shit isn't protein powder... It's not just gonna make you fart and shit.

http://www.theironden.com/aas-cycle-discussion/644-ok-just-stop-newbs-read.html

Forgot about that post...funny what happens when I get pissed lol.

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
I stacked test with winny and didnt get any size, only strength. And hell maybe you will gain size on some oral only cycles, esp Dbol and A50. But i like my dick to work, so i use test with it.

Anavar 10lbs? Was it his first cycle lol. Im sure someone with a past history of cycle exp, an anavar only cycle wouldnt do much at all.

Not arguing with you, just find oral onlys kinda dumb. But thats my opinion and we all have one.

That's because you read the board dogma. When the Bulgarians were asswhomping in the Olympics, they were using low-dose, long-term dbol.

If you didn't gain anything on a cycle, you think maybe that's your fault and not the drugs' fault? I mean, if you go X amount of weeks without gaining any weight, no matter how you slice it, you didn't eat enough. If you're trying to gain weight and aren't, then your problem is in the kitchen, not your cycle.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Your Grizzness - Point well taken on that... If you are stronger from Winny and you combine the heavier more intense training with more food then a realistic expectation would be growth. I think the point KBD was making is that if you really wanna pack on the beef there are better ways to go than just straight Winny.

So back to the OP's question - for a first cycle for someone who is trying to get bigger, would you support his decision to run the winny or maybe recommend something else?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
That's because you read the board dogma. When the Bulgarians were asswhomping in the Olympics, they were using low-dose, long-term dbol.

If you didn't gain anything on a cycle, you think maybe that's your fault and not the drugs' fault? I mean, if you go X amount of weeks without gaining any weight, no matter how you slice it, you didn't eat enough. If you're trying to gain weight and aren't, then your problem is in the kitchen, not your cycle.

Dude, you can gain weight by eating without steroids, the point is why run an oral only and feel like shit and have no sex drive. I ran A50 by itself for 3 weeks till i had test, sure i gained alot of weight, but i had no sex drive at all because my T was shut down. Sorry, but oral only might work for you, but ill stick to test/gh. I like my dick to work thats all im saying.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic