Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Going to be starting Winstrol (first cycle)

M

Mark=Excellence

Jun 10, 2011
Hello everyone, I'm Marco and I got referred to this board by a member. I will be starting my first cycle shortly, however, I do not want to start without being fully clear on a few things. I wll be taking Winstrol 50mg tabs, for 6-7 weeks. I have been told that I do NOT need to be taking TEST, as I am still young and it would be useless. I hear many things, as some also say you do need test. I am unclear if whether or not I should, but I am leaning towards not doing it. Furthermore, I believe that i will take Milk Thistle during the cycle, yet some say it may reduce the affect of the steroid. Lastly, I have asked some if I should take PCT, and simply, they said it is not needed as Winstrol by itself is not strong enough to do anything drastic. I feel like I don't know what to listen to, as of now it seems as if I will just do the Winstrol only, unless some things get clarified for me. I am here to learn more, thus why I am hear as I have heard great things about this forum. I have every intention to learn, and take everyones opinion. Feel free to ask questions about myself, and thanks a lot.

M=E

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
50mg Winstrol everyday will most definitely shut your natural testosterone production down so you will most definitely need a PCT, but yet a winstrol only cycle is completely useless.

Actually, why are you taking AAS, your not experienced enough as i see it.

What are your goals? Age Stats

Last edited:
M

Mark=Excellence

Jun 10, 2011
Thanks for the reply. I have not started the cycle or even purchased the gear yet because I just dont believe I wouldnt need Test. I've done a lot of reading on AAS, I am no professional but I am no noob. My goals are to gain mass, gain vascularity and become shredded. I am 19, and I am 6' at 196 lbs. I have been working out since I was about 15 years old.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Thanks for the reply. I have not started the cycle or even purchased the gear yet because I just dont believe I wouldnt need Test. I've done a lot of reading on AAS, I am no professional but I am no noob. My goals are to gain mass, gain vascularity and become shredded. I am 19, and I am 6' at 196 lbs. I have been working out since I was about 15 years old.

Your too young to use steroids and at your height, your pretty skinny. Winstrol will not add any significant mass to you. You need to head over to the training and diet forum and learn how to train and eat.

Because the fact of the matter is, even if you take steroids and dont eat enough food, you still wont grow. I took steroids at a young age and i regret it. Dont make the same mistake i did.

Train natural for the next 5 years and by then if you have reached your genetic potential, cross over to the darkside. But you are far from your genetic potential my friend. Do things right, eat alot and lift heavy and i promise you, YOU WILL GROW.

M

Mark=Excellence

Jun 10, 2011
Do you mind sharing why you regret it?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Do you mind sharing why you regret it?

Well, due to the fact that i might not ever recover my endocrine system again. Yet i did abuse AAS, i could have been bigger if i trained a few more years without it. Use your bodys full potential before you pump chemicals into it.

M

Mark=Excellence

Jun 10, 2011
I see, I wish you the best. I am not looking to turn into a juicehead, or abuse the steroids by any stretch. I am looking for something to enhance my lifting, and hopefully get me more shredded. I know you are saying I am too young, but I have been working out for a while now and I cant get that body I desire and ultimately deserve.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Your too young to use steroids and at your height, your pretty skinny. Winstrol will not add any significant mass to you. You need to head over to the training and diet forum and learn how to train and eat.

Because the fact of the matter is, even if you take steroids and dont eat enough food, you still wont grow. I took steroids at a young age and i regret it. Dont make the same mistake i did.

Train natural for the next 5 years and by then if you have reached your genetic potential, cross over to the darkside. But you are far from your genetic potential my friend. Do things right, eat alot and lift heavy and i promise you, YOU WILL GROW.

Haha, you used to weigh 190 and you're 5'11", lol

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I see, I wish you the best. I am not looking to turn into a juicehead, or abuse the steroids by any stretch. I am looking for something to enhance my lifting, and hopefully get me more shredded. I know you are saying I am too young, but I have been working out for a while now and I cant get that body I desire and ultimately deserve.

Your not eating enough then. Its all about food. Even with juice no food= no gains. Its not miracle pill dude.

But do as you wish, Winstrol will shut you down, so you will need a PCT. I find if your going to shut yourself down then you might as well do it in a way thats worth while. Winstrol only is so stupid, your going to be very disappointed.

M

Mark=Excellence

Jun 10, 2011
Thanks a lot man I appreciate all of this. In terms of food, I eat TONS! I do not know why that guy told me not to take test, and no PCT. It sounded extremely odd to me. Also, you were saying 50 mg tabs are too much for me?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Thanks a lot man I appreciate all of this. In terms of food, I eat TONS! I do not know why that guy told me not to take test, and no PCT. It sounded extremely odd to me. Also, you were saying 50 mg tabs are too much for me?

If your going to run a cycle regardless of what we say then you need to run test only.

250mg a week is a good start for 10 weeks with nolvadex for PCT. good luck.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic