Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

GnRH

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Does this work, someone was saying its some magical recovery. Sounds too good to be true and most likely is. But just wondering if anyone can shed light on the subject.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You talking about the Kryptocur threads popping up on other forums?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
You talking about the Kryptocur threads popping up on other forums?

I just remember reading a review on a test subject who took it, and his labs came back perfect and blah blah blah. Just wondering if its possible

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
GnRH is the same thing as LHRH....they stimulate the release of LH and FSH (unlike HCG which mimics LH). I'm not sure on exactly how this would be incorporated into a PCT, but would assume since it stimulates the natural release of these hormones that it would not inhibit recovery but rather encourage it. HCG is suppressive because it's an exogenous hormone (something added). GnRH stimulates the release of natural LH and FSH. It's kind of like the argument between HGH and GHRH/CJC. One replaces what you have, the other promotes the release of more of what you already have.

So, in the short term I would think this is something you could use safely as a guinea pig if you needed too. If all goes well with this drug we may be looking at the PCT drug of the future (or at least an integral part of your PCT).

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
GnRH is the same thing as LHRH....they stimulate the release of LH and FSH (unlike HCG which mimics LH). I'm not sure on exactly how this would be incorporated into a PCT, but would assume since it stimulates the natural release of these hormones that it would not inhibit recovery but rather encourage it. HCG is suppressive because it's an exogenous hormone (something added). GnRH stimulates the release of natural LH and FSH. It's kind of like the argument between HGH and GHRH/CJC. One replaces what you have, the other promotes the release of more of what you already have.

So, in the short term I would think this is something you could use safely as a guinea pig if you needed too. If all goes well with this drug we may be looking at the PCT drug of the future (or at least an integral part of your PCT).

Well ill try it, they say its a one dose of 100mcg and thats it. Not to use anymore.

Im either going to throw in some GHRP-6 or Osta-Sarms (S1) for muscle maintenance. Wut do u reccomend?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Well ill try it, they say its a one dose of 100mcg and thats it. Not to use anymore.

Im either going to throw in some GHRP-6 or Osta-Sarms (S1) for muscle maintenance. Wut do u reccomend?

Didn't we talk about this a few hours ago?????

Relax and let your body come back to normal naturally, BOY!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Gotta agree with FD, get back right, let your body get running regularly. Recover bro

And only try one new compound at a time, so you have a sense of how it effects you would be the rule of thumb-

Think PCT ;)

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Didn't we talk about this a few hours ago?????

Relax and let your body come back to normal naturally, BOY!

I cant relax if my muscles are shrinking.. sorry bro theres no way.

I have to take somthing to compensate while my HPTA is recovering. maybe 500-600mcg of GHRP-6

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm not sure where you heard the one time dose protocol, but that sounds highly unlikely that it would have any effect on a decent recovery. Also, this is Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone, not HGH. So the effects of the drug are focused on recovery, not muscle maintenance. GnRH by all accounts is something that needs to be administered 4 times a day or so to be maximally effective due to the short half life. I've seen studies where they actually incorporate a device that you "wear" to administer the medication throughout the day rather than having to pin it constantly.

GHRP-6 will be dissapointing for muscle maintenance. Most guys experience good pumps with GHRPs but as far as muscle maintenance when trying to maintain a low BF% I think you will be dissapointed at the lack of action you will see from it.

Ostarine is highly unproven beyond statistical analysis in a laboratory setting. We all know that outside a laboratory setting drugs react differently, especially when considering the vast majority of genotypes people have and what type of proclivity to long term side effects/precursors to disease one may have. The studies I've seen use a dose likely much lower than what a BBer or gear user may require to maintain muscle. So, IMO, I would rule that out as well.

You are basically "cruising" right now with 200mg prop EW. You could continue on that and then start a cycle at some point in the future. However, it is a bit alarming that your levels were in the 700 range with that amount of weekly test intake. At your age it's quite conceivable that your natural test levels (untouched) could be/would be higher than that number. Your E2 levels were normal range at last check so I don't think there's an inhibition of sorts that you need to worry about there. It's more likely that your system is overdue for a complete restart. Your battery is fried and you need a new one, there is no chance of a simple recharge or "jump" if you wanted a somewhat clear analogy.

An aggressive HCG protocol for minimum 2 weeks followed by a heavily frontloaded PCT for a 4 week period may be your best best. You may even want to look into HMG (Human Menopausal Gonadotropin) as a replacement for HCG. It's more expensive, but more effective. It's like the difference between your local strip club and the Bunny Ranch (if you can make that connection, lol).

It's true that you probably won't benefit as much from HGH as someone twice your age, but I don't believe that it will do nothing for you. At a significant dose it will help to preserve the muscle you have gained and will certainly help keep you at a lower BF% more comfortably. I'm NOT advocating that you use HGH because you are still very young, but I just wanted to put everything on the table for you. Because we all know at the end of the day YOU are going to do what YOU want to do. I just want to be sure I've provided you with decent info so you can at least be somewhat informed. Nothing is an absolute truth, but you sure can rig the system in your favor if you play your cards right.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic