Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

GMO salmon since its now FDA approved?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
My question is would YOU use this technology to increase your self or just use it for agriculture,food production....for me it would get used on me:dbells:

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I only eat fish from the wild, no farm or fish grown in a lab.....

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011

I would too if I could afford it,salmon runs around 15.99 lb..you can get snapper but it's so bland.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011

There was an interesting study (I'll try to find it) that wild fish (salmon for this particular read) were actually MORE harmful than farm raised because of the pollution in those specific waters. Granted there are a myriad of factors that play roles into which is best with these studies but wild is not always the best.

For the record, I eat wild also....just playing devil's advocate a little for the sake of the discussion.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Many studies claiming the opposite, farm raised is more dangerous....

There was an interesting study (I'll try to find it) that wild fish (salmon for this particular read) were actually MORE harmful than farm raised because of the pollution in those specific waters. Granted there are a myriad of factors that play roles into which is best with these studies but wild is not always the best.

For the record, I eat wild also....just playing devil's advocate a little for the sake of the discussion.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Monsoons bird bath in the front yard has been converted into a goldfish breeding operation, hopefully he has the proper government permits

I only eat goldfish raised at home.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic