Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Glutamine

reloader77724

reloader77724

Feb 5, 2015
Glutamine; is it worth taking more it other than what you get in your protein shakes?
I take Glutamine by NOW sports 3x day 1000mg each dose. I was wondering if it's more like the vitapack question how do we actually get out it? Thoughts on this would be great.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Useless supplement. One of many

reloader77724

reloader77724

Feb 5, 2015
lol that's what I'm thinking. I've never tried it before so, I bought a bottle of it to see if I could see a difference. Monsoon, what supps would you deem appropriate for losing wt and still building muscle? Right now, i'm taking the obvious: Whey Isolate by ON, Muscle egg (morning), every now and then some Amino energy by ON, and a Vitapack by Allmax. Other than that 6 good clean meals a day and work out 5 days a week.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
You seem to be dropping weight just fine, I don't know how much a supplement will help. However, once the losses slow or stop, a thermogenesis may help. The gold standard being ephedrine/caffine/yohimbine. Otherwise maybe fish oil?

reloader77724

reloader77724

Feb 5, 2015
While I do hold the benefits of Glutamine in high regards,unless you're a vegetarian,you can get all of your daily supply through diet.Meat and eggs have plenty of it and both Whey and Casein proteins are high in content.

Yeah that makes sense. And we were talking about prices of produce earlier this is another area worth mentioning as for saving money. There are way to many supps out there lol. I forgot to mention i'm taking Fish oil 3x/day 1000mg each

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Yeah that makes sense. And we were talking about prices of produce earlier this is another area worth mentioning as for saving money. There are way to many supps out there lol. I forgot to mention i'm taking Fish oil 3x/day 1000mg each

Exactly.The supps industry is another to keep $$ rolling into corporates pockets.Doesnt mean theres never a need for them as many today lack a fully nutritional diet need supplementation to help.But the key is to learn how to eat healthy so you don't need to do this.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic