Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Glucose fasting was 123mg/ml

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
yeah I talked to my endocrine long time ago about test b/c my sugar kept shooting when i cycled, confused the hell out of him bc it usually normalizes. as far as the HGH, it did the exact opposite it to...I was running in the 350+ for the entire time i ran it so i was using like 3x the vials i should and ended up having to get a new Rx prescribed for the amount of insulin in my standard shipment. just goes to show that everyone is different

but why were you tested? POB made a good point...what was your A1C or do you not have that back yet? sugars can be all screwed up for various reasons like Spongy said. heck, you can check your sugar right now and see is at 108, check your other index finger and it reads 89 or 120

I had a bunch of tests done in preparation for a physical. Will get the A1C soon.

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
I would like to hear everyone's oppinion, do you think if I stop the GH my beta cells will come back/my blood glucose levels will normalize? Similar to how you get shut down when on test but with time off and clomid you can produce test again and get back to normal test levels. OR, is the damage to my beta cells permanent? I have been using 5iu 4 days a week/on training days only for about three years.

Thanks to everyone for replying and for you input!

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
I would really like to hear from people about if this is reversable or if I have done permanent damage to my beta cells.

I would like to hear everyone's oppinion, do you think if I stop the GH my beta cells will come back/my blood glucose levels will normalize? Similar to how you get shut down when on test but with time off and clomid you can produce test again and get back to normal test levels. OR, is the damage to my beta cells permanent? I have been using 5iu 4 days a week/on training days only for about three years.

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
Shameless bump of my own post...I know we have some very intelligent and experienced guys and here and would love to hear thier input on my post above.

Merry Christmas all!

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Shameless bump of my own post...I know we have some very intelligent and experienced guys and here and would love to hear thier input on my post above.

Merry Christmas all!

I dont have any particular studies for verification but own personal experience... I ran GH and it shot my sugars thru the roof as it does with some people, not all, but mine ran constant over 300 almost regardless of the amount of insulin I shot in excess of my normal food sliding scale. My sugars returned to normal once it was completely clear and the body normalized, current A1C was a 6.1. However, I only ran a very shorter cycle of "high" dose GH and that was it, so limited experience and with it being short, likely long term damage (if possible) wasnt present. Like Tex said he has ran for 15yrs with on issues. IMO it will have to be something you will have to drop the GH and simply see what its like in 6months to determine

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Its why I no longer use HGH, it didnt used to do it to me, but now it does.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Warhead did this happen to you from the beginning of using GH or the older you got using it?

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Warhead did this happen to you from the beginning of using GH or the older you got using it?

interested as well to see if it was a long time onset or did you notice 1st thing. It happened to me 1st time so i managed thru it with a sheet ton of slin and then tried again, great results with high HGH for short time but did it again. now...wont run HGH as not worth the body damage

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I tracked my glucose when I ran HGH and mine went up while on the HGH.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
It definitely was worse after 45 years old.... I want to still run 1iu a day but I dont want this...

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
It definitely was worse after 45 years old.... I want to still run 1iu a day but I dont want this...

lolz I love when people say it like that, it just never gets old. Id also love to run it long term at moderate dosages but the fact that it caused sugar to raise so darn high regardless of the insulin intake, its not worth killing the organs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic