RalfKelleh
What's New?

Glucomannan

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I know a bunch of you guys are using this while cutting to get that "full" feeling. What dosing are you taking and where are you getting it from? I see a variety of different dosed caps and manufacturers, wondering what some of you are using and how they are working.
Thanks

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Hey LK-
I got mine from Amazon.com-I bought the vita cost brand, but have used now foods glucomannan also in the past. I don't see any appreciable difference?

I'm taking 2 g at a time with 8 ounces of water what I'm absolutely ravenous and have no access, or it would be inappropriate, for Nicorette.

On a sidenote, in the evenings when I can only have protein I do make protein pudding from three glucomannan capsules, casein, some cinnamon, with a little bit of water until pudding like paste. It's pretty savvy at tricking your body into thinking of having something delicious, when in reality it's pretty ****ing disgusting.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Konjacfoods.com.......great pricing and you can buy powder in bulk form. Any type of pasta that you can imagine......

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
LMAO I thought with LKs' fockered up spelling skills this was going to be about Glycoman and some obscure "study":D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic