Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

gloves, wraps, grippers or what?

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Ha, yeah, I'd just fry at the equator or the desert. I need trees and water. Lovin' this cool fall weather. But I can't complain. Everyone's got their mtns and my handicap is invisible & mostly an uncomfortable nuisance between Memorial Day & Labor Day. Only my family & BFs really know I deal w/ pain 'cause no one can see it. The other two hereditary forms of EB are scarring, deforming and fatal; so, I'm blessed. I'm inspired by the one armed surfer girl and the one legged skiing guy. They rock.

And veterans.

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i wear gloves more for the wrist wrap than for the actual glove. i like my callouses and i moisturize a lot all day because im constantly washing my hands at the clinic. i use versa grips for pulling, they are awesome. i have no grip strength left so i am dependent on them.

what type of hand lotion do you use?

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
AllTW, I sell Avon so of course I stay stocked in Avon Anew Ultimate transforming hand and nail cream (spf 15) and Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Hand Creme (on sale $.99) but I also like:

Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula
Aquaphor (Eucerin) for seriously dry hands

And I think you would look great in plum eye shadow.;;)

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
AllTW, I sell Avon so of course I stay stocked in Avon Anew Ultimate transforming hand and nail cream (spf 15) and Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Hand Creme (on sale $.99) but I also like:

Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula
Aquaphor (Eucerin) for seriously dry hands

And I think you would look great in plum eye shadow.;;)

i have gone through and tried every hand lotion out there and have found the gold bond healing to be the absolute best for keeping my hands crack free! love that stuff.

body lotion i use aveeno exclusively.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I am using the gold bond healing right now...seems to be helping somewhat. I was ready to go buy corn huskers lotion if this didn't work LOL. And, since Andy Bolton gave me advice on improving my grip, things are looking up :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i tried the corn huskers and it didnt work very well for me. it is messy stuff too :)

do you take fish oil? i think that has done a lot of my skin as well as my joints and such.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
fish oil and I do not get along...I am on the short list of people who actually became depressed taking fish oil LOL..depressed people seem to feel better on it....I had never been depressed in my life until I added fish oil. I would just burst out crying for no reason in the grocery store, so I discontinued LOL.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Aveeno great too, almost listed that. My daughter loves Gold Bond.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic