Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Glad to be Here

UWrassler197

UWrassler197

Sep 16, 2017
Hey guys, UWrassler197 here.

I started out on Anabolex Forum back 10 years ago, or so, moved to ProMuscle but was pushed out for calling some of the sponsors on their shit. After leaving ProMuscle, I migrated to Meso, but I'm hardly active over there. I recently found this forum and was blown away by the quality of the content. It has much more knowledge to offer than any other board I've been a part of, especially when taking into a account the size of the community.

A little bit about myself, I'm 28, 6'2 245 lb former college wrester, who just likes to push himself. I like moving weight, and I like outworking other people.

In the evolution of my training approach, I have come to realize that most of the forums out there cater to the individual who is in the gym to be as aesthetically pleasing as they can. To get on stage and show, or to have big arms for the women. That's all good, but just not my thing. I wanna be strong as hell, functional, and work on being the best version of me.

All that being said, I'm glad to be here, and am looking forward to gleaning as much knowledge as I can.

- UWrassler197

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Welcome bro. You'll see some familiar names here with a slightly "better" attitude than the places we came from ;)

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Welcome! This board is all you will need, no matter why you lift.
There are lots of great people here.
I feel like this board is elevated by the level of respect we all have for each other.
We come from all different backgrounds, have all different life experience and political views, but in the end, we respect each other for our passion in the gym, and our passion in life.
It feels like home here; enjoy!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Welcome. What happened to anabolex?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Anabolex has been down for like 2 years now I believe.

Welcome to TID, we have some fancy guys here who like to look good on stage and a bunch of guys who like to move heavy things around.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Physique, PL, a little OL and Strongman, it's all here. Me and Lizard do curlies for the girlies, alternating L and R every other day, so we have that covered too.

Welcome.

fit_dynamite

fit_dynamite

TID Lady Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hey there. Welcome! I'm new here too. Let's all have some fun!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Welcome.... I think you'll fit right in. Many of us here are trying to push your body to it's strength limits.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic