pbtom
What's New?

Glad I'm Not in School Anymo!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Unbelievable! The chance of dying of COVID for kids of this age (they look about 9-11 years old) is almost zero.

According to the CDC published COVID fatality stats in the entire US, there have been 15 deaths of children in the age range of 0-4, and 31 deaths in the age range of 5-14.

https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Death-Counts-by-Sex-Age-and-S/9bhg-hcku

According to Stanford, more than 100 kids (all ages) die each year from bicycle accidents.
https://www.stanfordchildrens.org/en/topic/default?id=accident-statistics-90-P02853

So we shut down all the schools, screw up the kids' and their parents' lives, and train them to be easily controlled robots (sheep), so that they can avoid a risk that is 3X less dangerous than riding their bicycle. Maybe we should quarantine all bicycles until a new bicycle design is made that prevents children from ever dying from a bicycle accident?

I don't want to act like COVID is a non-event, but we have to put this risk into proper perspective with all the other risks we entertain every day without ever thinking about it. That is the objective, rational, SCIENTIFIC way of evaluating things.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Schools being shutdown for Covid-19 is 100% for political reasons.

My daughter is in-school 2 days and is virual 3 days for 7th Grade. After the second week two different teachers sent parents an email asking them to help in making sure their kids were doing work at home because a significant number weren't turning any of the virtual work in. I have a strong feeling this is a widespread problem that is being hushed.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Does any actually look at data outside this country?
195 countries with over 7 billion people.
They are all dealing with Covid but pretty much all of them are doing better than us.
None of the other 194 countries gives a fuck about our election.

Kids gets covid. Kids spreads covid. Schools can be super spreaders.
Thats a fact. The schools around the world are dealing with the same.
If you look at institutions that opened up, many of them had outbreaks and shut down.
NOTHING to do with politics, just a spread of a virus and thats what we are trying to prevent.

We were told that covid will spread faster during colder months.
Guess whats happening in Europe and other countrys now that its getting colder.
Covid cases are going up and areas are going red again.

Its not a world wide conspiracy. Its not about Trump, its not about our politics.
Its actually real issue. Just take a look at the excessive death rates, they are up.
Where do you guys think they come from?

What is a sensible solution that the rest of the world is not doing?
The world is limiting social interactions including schools.

Personally, I think what we are doing here is a waste of time since we are not really doing social distancing or even wear masks.
Just let it rip.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
This virus, like all viruses, has a job to do.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Latest CDC statistics show covid19 isn't even that deadly. Its like, wtf are we doing?

Viruses get spread all the time. A glass of seawater has a billion viruses in it. My gf works with high-risk heart transplant patients and there are so many communicable diseases to worry about that covid19 is barely on their radar. We are constantly being infected by viruses but because we have no symptoms (like kids and covid19) we ignore them. Median age of covid19 deaths in America is 80. Regular average life expectancy of Americans is 78.

The primary thing people can do to stop the spread is wash their hands. How come there are no state mandates to wash hands? Because its not visible, that's why.

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Unbelievable! The chance of dying of COVID for kids of this age (they look about 9-11 years old) is almost zero.

According to the CDC published COVID fatality stats in the entire US, there have been 15 deaths of children in the age range of 0-4, and 31 deaths in the age range of 5-14.

https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Death-Counts-by-Sex-Age-and-S/9bhg-hcku

According to Stanford, more than 100 kids (all ages) die each year from bicycle accidents.
https://www.stanfordchildrens.org/en/topic/default?id=accident-statistics-90-P02853

So we shut down all the schools, screw up the kids' and their parents' lives, and train them to be easily controlled robots (sheep), so that they can avoid a risk that is 3X less dangerous than riding their bicycle. Maybe we should quarantine all bicycles until a new bicycle design is made that prevents children from ever dying from a bicycle accident?

I don't want to act like COVID is a non-event, but we have to put this risk into proper perspective with all the other risks we entertain every day without ever thinking about it. That is the objective, rational, SCIENTIFIC way of evaluating things.

What if the kids get the shit and bring it home to the parents who then take it to grannies house or to their workplace?
Is this so the kids don't get sick or so it doesn't spread like crazy throughout the land?

Either way what we DO know is who gives a fuck about Covid until someone we care about is hooked up to a ventilator in a hospital.
Who gives a fuck about anything until it affects them directly?
So again why are we trying to stop the spread? who knows?
Why do we bother with seat belts? More people have died from Covid than die on average in 4 years in car crashes in the USA(adults)
Who is the Govt to tell us Sheeple to do ANYTHING??
IF you honestly think that Covid has come along as a Govt control system then your head has been in the sand, todays fucking moronic kids have been manipulated electronically since day one with the blue screens in their faces 23 hrs a day and with mommy being a day care center somewhere while the bio mom is chasing a few bucks around because her choice of a mate can't cut the fucking mustard and provide for his family.
The kids today are mostly fucked either way...lol Don"t kid yourself.
Anyway so why are they not letting the little shits get it and spread it?
Therein lies the question...............
Cheers

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Liberal Cunts suddenly care about the elderly. The same elderly they cry are ruining their future.

Take your DNP and cry because I don't wear a mask.

LMFAO!

No Lives Matter.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Liberal Cunts suddenly care about the elderly. The same elderly they cry are ruining their future.

Take your DNP and cry because I don't wear a mask.

LMFAO!

No Lives Matter.
Try wearing a mask whilst nibbling on a little shaved beaver.............

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Why do they allow adults teachers to dress like slobs? Teachers want to be treated like professionals, then dress like one. These teachers dress worse than the kids.

Now, the 1st thing I noticed is this is a damn small school. Only 10 kids in the class? Holy shit, middle schools here have 30-35 kids in each class and 1500 - 2000 kids in a school. It would take a damn mile long line to have them all social distanced to check them in and it would not get done in a reasonable time. Then they would have no room in the building to have 10 kids in a class in little silly cube.

My neighbors kid is 15 year old and in middle school here. Very large school. I asked him what he did as far as school since March. NOTHING. They absolutely had no work for school. Talk about a lost generation....

The whinny ass teachers refused to go back to work and they State Supreme Court said either go back of get fired. Kids wear masks and back to school as normal. Get over this crap, kids have lost a big chunk of education already. We will likely have a generation of idiots if we don't stop playing politics with our kids education.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic