gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
damn shit like this makes we wish i didnt cancel my facebook

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
You been in a long time. I went out to meps way back when I was 17, where I grew up the AF was huge. Had all the evals at meps just never signed on the dotted line. Kudos to you for making the commitment. We try to focus on quality and price there is no reason why supplement cant be good and a fair price.

only 8 for me. at some point i might explain why i am only giving 8 but it kind of pisses me off so it might be a while :D

yeah i think some of the best PreWO were the cheapest ones. they also tended to be the ones with alot less BS in it too i noticed.

i am probably going to give your Unleashed/Aftermath package a try when i get back. i get out of this hell hole in 28 days otherwise i would probably have ordered it by now.

@gentao, you know it just takes a few clicks of a mouse to reactivate it right? they never actually delete your account i think they just kind of "freeze" it

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Liked you on Facebook Pitbull, repped Iron Den.

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
only 8 for me. at some point i might explain why i am only giving 8 but it kind of pisses me off so it might be a while :D

yeah i think some of the best PreWO were the cheapest ones. they also tended to be the ones with alot less BS in it too i noticed.

i am probably going to give your Unleashed/Aftermath package a try when i get back. i get out of this hell hole in 28 days otherwise i would probably have ordered it by now.

@gentao, you know it just takes a few clicks of a mouse to reactivate it right? they never actually delete your account i think they just kind of "freeze" it

Thanks for your service, when you get back if you order the package send me a message and I will make sure it gets pulled and shipped the same day.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
not a problem, thanks for paying your taxes(and therefor my paycheck :D). thanks, Pit, and will do.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Ok, well there is only one problem with this, I liked it a few days ago BUT if I post there anyone here will know who I am because I have pictures here and on facebook, then all they have to do is look me up along with my family, to me that eliminates all security. I would like to try your product but not to the fact I give out free info on myself.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Ok, well there is only one problem with this, I liked it a few days ago BUT if I post there anyone here will know who I am because I have pictures here and on facebook, then all they have to do is look me up along with my family, to me that eliminates all security. I would like to try your product but not to the fact I give out free info on myself.

My point exactly...

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011

I can appreciate this because I too have my family on FB and things about my children etc. Going to send you a pm so we can work something out to be fair to you.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I can appreciate this because I too have my family on FB and things about my children etc. Going to send you a pm so we can work something out to be fair to you.

Appreciate it!!

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
Not very many people is listed so you all have a good chance, this will end soon.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic