Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Girl cooked from the inside out after taking too many diet pills

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
The thing I don't get about this, is it said on the pack the dose to take. Did she habitually take 8x the amount designated on the pack of other substances. Like I've got a headache so I need 16 paracetamol? Just seems really odd.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
DNP + no cake = freaky

Sad news here.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Yes it is sad when someone dies from being careless, as this girl did.

But what I find more disturbing is we live in a world where the governments do so much to protect us from ourselves that for some people all common sense and carefulness is gone -- they live their lives as though nothing can harm them, then when they do get harmed, they blame others instead of themselves. If the governments weren't so busy creating a nanny state, maybe people would take more care in deciding what to do and would learn to take personal responsibility for the risks they face and would live with real caution in their lives.

Yes, this girl is responsible for what she did, but in a sense she is a victim of our culture and government that have encouraged her to live her life without being mindful of the real risks that exist in this world.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think that the dose one would have to take of DNP to be in the lethal range would be 2-5g/day. Since DNP typically comes in 250mg caps and is the crystal which is really about 185mg in the cap, one would have to take 10-12 caps/day to be on the low side of danger. Hard to fathom someone thinkig that a dose of 1-2 caps/day could be taken at 10X that amount and be a good idea.

Nevertheless, it's always sad to hear of a young person dying. I feel for her family.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I think that the dose one would have to take of DNP to be in the lethal range would be 2-5g/day. Since DNP typically comes in 250mg caps and is the crystal which is really about 185mg in the cap, one would have to take 10-12 caps/day to be on the low side of danger. Hard to fathom someone thinkig that a dose of 1-2 caps/day could be taken at 10X that amount and be a good idea.

Nevertheless, it's always sad to hear of a young person dying. I feel for her family.

It is very sad.

But that is a ton! Even just 2 caps knocks you on your ass!

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Crazy.. Why in the hell would you ever think that was a good idea. As lk said, people seeking out dnp know what it is.. Sounds more like a suicide IMO. 2 caps a day got me in an incinerator. F thinking 10 would be a good idea

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Honestly, in a day where kids are vacuuming their lips until they swell up and bruise, I can see how she may have been mislead about the pills she was taking. Very sad.

Seriously.... kids these days are just dumb as shit and looking for any short cut to get them to where ever they want.

What happened to hard work??? Feel bad.. sure, but maybe that just the heard being culled.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013

Youre pretty damn close to being right on the mark. The lowest published acutely lethal dose was 4.3mg/kg BW and acute suicidal deaths have been reported from 2.8-5g

2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP): A Weight Loss Agent with Significant Acute Toxicity and Risk of Death

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic