Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Ghrp-2

C

crusher777

Oct 27, 2010
Anybody tried GHRP-2? I'm on my first cycle and my buddy who has a lot of experience running cycles and the strength and mass to show for it is helping me out. I'm on my third week of GHRP-2. I started taking 10 IUs twice a day, and I just upped it to 3 times a day. I also started taking D-BOL this week. For those of you who have tried it what were your results like? Just looking for feedback from others since it isn't quite as widely used as other peptides.

Last edited:
AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Anybody tried GHRP-2? I'm on my first cycle and my buddy who has a lot of experience running cycles and the strength and mass to show for it is helping me out. I'm on my third week of GHRP-2. I started taking 10 IUs twice a day, and I just upped it to 3 times a day. I also started taking D-BOL this week. For those of you who have tried it what were your results like? Just looking for feedback from others since it isn't quite as widely used as other peptides.

Well I not sure when you say 10IU what that means. You measure peptide in mcg (micrograms) Then depending on how your recon that would determine what your dosing. Yes I'm currenlty using 100mcg of GHRP-2 twice a day along with 50mcg of Mod GRF(1-29) now for about 2 months. Has helped with fat reduction, while gaining muscle and sleep has been great. so far no problems. Will see how things are in another few month...

C

crusher777

Oct 27, 2010
Well I not sure when you say 10IU what that means. You measure peptide in mcg (micrograms) Then depending on how your recon that would determine what your dosing. Yes I'm currenlty using 100mcg of GHRP-2 twice a day along with 50mcg of Mod GRF(1-29) now for about 2 months. Has helped with fat reduction, while gaining muscle and sleep has been great. so far no problems. Will see how things are in another few month...

Sorry about that, I'm taking 1/10 cc, however many mcgs that is.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
^^^ that does mean anything to me. Are you using an insulin pins? I use a 3/10CC and when I recon 5mg of GHRP-2 I add 2ml of BW so that every tick on my pin is 25mcg so 4 tick is 100mcg. You might find this calulator handy...

Peptide Calculator

C

crusher777

Oct 27, 2010
^^^ that does mean anything to me. Are you using an insulin pins? I use a 3/10CC and when I recon 5mg of GHRP-2 I add 2ml of BW so that every tick on my pin is 25mcg so 4 tick is 100mcg. You might find this calulator handy...

Peptide Calculator

Wow I'm retarded lol. Yes, I'm using insulin pins. Thanks for the calculator. I'm not sure how much water is already mixed in though, my buddy helped my with it. Next time I'll be sure and remember so I can calculate it.

B

bigscott

Oct 22, 2010

how are your hunger issues ?? ghrp 6 gives me severe hunger pains .. i will switch over to ghrp 2 when i finish what i have ... want to try it with the mod grf aswell for comp prep

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
how are your hunger issues ?? ghrp 6 gives me severe hunger pains .. i will switch over to ghrp 2 when i finish what i have ... want to try it with the mod grf aswell for comp prep

I have not had an increase in hunger with GHRP-2. It my understanding that when combining GRF with a GHRP you get a synergist effect...

HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010

6 stimulates hunger and aid in energy metabolism at a significant rate, unlike 2. It's main reason for administration is it's ability to robustly increase IGF-1 levels, and even greater when used with GHRH to which also stimulates your PG to produce increased natural secretion of GH.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
In my recent reshearch and studing of these peptides I understand that GHRH blocks Somatostatin, which is the switch to shut off GH release(pulse). So if you are dosing GHRP by itself and somatostation is present there will be no pulse or a limited pulse, since there is no way to determine when somatostation is present that you should dose MOD GRF(1-29) with your choice of GHRP.

GHRP-6 activates more than just a GH pulse, It causes intense hunger and gastic motility. It can have a mild effect on cortisol and prolactin.

GHRP-2 activates fewer thing than GHRP-6 and release a larger pulse of GH, no gastric motility and less hunger effect. It can have an effect within the normal range on prolcatin and cortisol.

Ipamorelin It does not release as much GH as GHRP-2 but it causes virtually no hunger or gastric motility and for the most part does not effect cortisol or prolactin

C

crusher777

Oct 27, 2010
I just figured out how much ghrp-2 I'm taking. For the first two weeks I was taking 250mcg 2x a day, mon-fri. On week 3 I upped it to 3x a day. On week 3 I also started taking 15mg of dbol a day, 10 in the morning, 5 in the evening. I'm almost to the end of week 4 now. How does that sound?

Last edited:
AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I just figured out how much ghrp-2 I'm taking. For the first two weeks I was taking 250mcg 2x a day, mon-fri. On week 3 I upped it to 3x a day. On week 3 I also started taking 15mg of dbol a day, 10 in the morning, 5 in the evening. I'm almost to the end of week 4 now. How does that sound?

It my understanding that every dose over a saturation dose of 100mcg you get a reduce effect. meaning 100 = 10 and 200 = 15. It has been recommend to me that to dose more often with less. Take a 100 dose E3H and by adding in a GHRN you will get a synergistic effect meaning a GHRP = 100 a GHRP/GHRN = 300...Get the idea? anyhow JMO... I personally if I could afford it would dose 100mcg of MOD GRF(1-29) & GHRP-2 3 time a day 7 days a week, upon waking, post training, and prebed. You do also know that these should be taken on a empty stomach? Protein is ok, however carbs and fat will blunt the release of GH...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic