Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Ghrp-2, cjc 1295

N

nitlion4

Apr 5, 2011
Hey everyone! I'm new here just posted in introduction, but I'll post my stats here again. Age 22, Height 5'11", Weight 220, Bf 12%. I'm currently a week into my 4 week igf-1 lr3 cycle (I'm doing 40mcg bilateral injections 5 mon, tues, wed, thur, fri), and I had some questions on getting on GHRP-2 and CJC 1295 when I'm done with the igf-1 lr3.

I was thinking about running doing 3 100mcg shots of ghrp-2 a day (one in morning before workout, second in the middle of the day, and the last before bed) and 2 100mcg cjc 1295 shots (one with the morning ghrp-2 and the last with the ghrp-2 before bed). As for dosing does this sound like an effective method to help with fat loss, muscle hypertrophy, and help with the joints? Also does anyone have a recommendation for how long to run this cycle? Any suggestions/critiques will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Nitlion

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
they say 6 months, im 2 months in to this protocol and have seen great results now, and im running it they exact way you are asking about, if you want to up the fat loss add hgh frag 171 to help with fat loss

N

nitlion4

Apr 5, 2011
Thanks! Also one more question. I would want to get it w/o dac correct?

Edit: Also how fragile are these peptides. Would it be ok for me to add a small amount of bacteriostatic water to the powders, then suck it up and transfer it to a larger vial that could hold more water so measuring it in the syringe would be easier?

Nitlion

Last edited:
truewealth

truewealth

Apr 21, 2011
I have a question. I heard that that GHRH CJC-1295 has a long half life of like a week and daily injection is not necessary. But the peptides are a different story, since their half life is only like 30 minutes or so..

So my question is if I wanted to run CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 together what would the dosing schedule be? Do you recommend them both being shot together daily?

Thanks

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I have a question. I heard that that GHRH CJC-1295 has a long half life of like a week and daily injection is not necessary. But the peptides are a different story, since their half life is only like 30 minutes or so..

So my question is if I wanted to run CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 together what would the dosing schedule be? Do you recommend them both being shot together daily?

Thanks

The cjc1295 you are referring to is with DAC, which makes it extended release. Sounds good, but it causes your GH release pattern to be feminized, also known as GH "bleed", so instead of having peaks and troughs like men are supposed to have, you have a small steady "bleed" of GH. This is not good.

You want modified GRF 1(29). It is also referred to as CJC 1295 without DAC. The half-life is approximately 30 minutes, just like GHRP-2, so it causes a spike of GH, and then allows for the natural trough that you want. It is a natural male pattern of GH release, and it makes dosing pretty easy too.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Thanks! Also one more question. I would want to get it w/o dac correct?

Edit: Also how fragile are these peptides. Would it be ok for me to add a small amount of bacteriostatic water to the powders, then suck it up and transfer it to a larger vial that could hold more water so measuring it in the syringe would be easier?

Nitlion

Yes, without DAC. And they are fragile, but there is no problem with transferring it from a smaller vial to a larger one, that's what I do and I've had no problems.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic