Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
the ghost of spotters past...
send that pic in to Ghost Adventures and see if they can de-bunk it

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
it does look like the pic is taken behind glass, kind of like the person taking it was in another room and shooting through the window.

you know you still have those shorts and they are your favorite pair :D

ok...i admitt i still have the shorts...i use it for a wipeing rag around the house....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Is that your testicle sticking out on the right side ?

nope..i have underwear on...i dont like my nuts exposed wile im lifting...its not safe..thanks for looking....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
the picture wasnt taken behide glass....dw

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
them shorts are more then likely older then u are....dw

Maybe... by the looks of them I'm gonna have to say no...but can;t be sure...But that doesn;t change anything DW. LOL!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
damn those shorts were old school 25 years ago not 15......and u know chuck norris would of had 90 more lbs on there

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
damn those shorts were old school 25 years ago not 15......and u know chuck norris would of had 90 more lbs on there

About right I would say ITA. I had a purple pair just like those babies as part of my highschool gym uniform....That was around 1990-91ish. And growing up in a rural area we were always a little late on keeping up with the current fashion trends of the day. For the record though....I'll bet I looked damned sexy strutting around in those babies draped over my 150lb frame fully equipped with farmers tan and spiked hockey hair mullet....lol.

Anyways....Just fucking with ya DW. All gotta laugh at ourselves sometimes.

Cool pic sir, and the iron being moved that long ago is more impressive than the silhouette overexposure.... or even those shorts. ;)

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
About right I would say ITA. I had a purple pair just like those babies as part of my highschool gym uniform....That was around 1990-91ish. And growing up in a rural area we were always a little late on keeping up with the current fashion trends of the day. For the record though....I'll bet I looked damned sexy strutting around in those babies draped over my 150lb frame fully equipped with farmers tan and spiked hockey hair mullet....lol.

Anyways....Just fucking with ya DW. All gotta laugh at ourselves sometimes.

Cool pic sir, and the iron being moved that long ago is more impressive than the silhouette overexposure.... or even those shorts. ;)

thats an old pair of worlds gym shorts...they was holely as the fuck....When i lift in the raw i like to feel naked..no surport at all...other then a weight belt and wrist wraps..I feel the stronger the core of the body the stronger your body will be to withstand more weight.......besides i train by myself ..no one there to see what im wearing....beleieve me i would dare wear a pair of shorts like that out in population....i wear shorts down to my knees...If i could train nude i would but i have houses behide me with kids..it wouldnt be a cool thing.u know.........dw

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
thats an old pair of worlds gym shorts...they was holely as the fuck....When i lift in the raw i like to feel naked..no surport at all...other then a weight belt and wrist wraps..I feel the stronger the core of the body the stronger your body will be to withstand more weight.......besides i train by myself ..no one there to see what im wearing....beleieve me i would dare wear a pair of shorts like that out in population....i wear shorts down to my knees...If i could train nude i would but i have houses behide me with kids..it wouldnt be a cool thing.u know.........dw

Nope....But it would give a whole new meaning to raw lift! LOL

Good chatting with you sir.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
the picture wasnt taken behide glass....dw

Ok, Lexan then. There's a reflection across the entire plane. You can see equipment, not just people. Why is the picture gone?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic