Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

GHB : my rant!

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
I've looked for gbl before. Never had any luck finding it.

goof321

goof321

Nov 18, 2011
Without giving up to much info or breaking rules.
Alibaba........ Sodium oxybate.
Alibaba ........gbl
Very easy to obtain.
Legal risks with sodium oxybate much greater than gbl (industrial cleaner for making those rims and engine shine)....much less of any sort of risk.
To be honest it's the most nastiest taste in the world no matter what you do.
Sleep is more like a coma.
I find straight 6-10ius of gh and DSIP yields much better much more natural rem sleep.
Just my opinion.
Just be realllllllllly careful regardless of what you use.
Goof

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
This is the stuff that Justin Rys was addicted too and it ****ed up his nervous system in the end and he couldn't walk or talk properly and finally died.
You should try Black stone labs the Razors edge .. it has Adrafinal

Adrafinal will keep you awake and it is great for putting the water into your muscles and out of the skin.

bodyBuilder-justin-rys-photo.jpg

Last edited:
TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Rys was taking 120+ millilitres a day. I've never once taken more than 20ml in a single day. Massive steroid and HGH abuse fu*ked up his heart.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Rys was taking 120+ millilitres a day. I've never once taken more than 20ml in a single day. Massive steroid and HGH abuse fu*ked up his heart.

His whole nervous system was shot .. he couldnt walk to talk properly , Doctors couldnt even diagnose his condition. The nervous system is run off of dopamine receptors and GBL stimulates the receptors , thats why its a rec drug because it makes you feel good too .........
Im not saying don't use it , just as long as people are aware it can have long term side effects if abused like anything

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
He also had an enlarged heart and had difficulty breathing years before he died. 120ml per day is a ridiculous amount.

T

tanu

Oct 16, 2015
GBL is tough on your liver, you need to be taking a liver tonic with it especially long term. GHB puts you straight into REM sleep, thats why you sleep for 3-4hrs and are completely refreshed. 1-4 BD is a less liver toxic way of taking it, same method, body converts it. Also stimulates the pituitary gland to produce growth hormone, thus lifters life that effect.

120ml is too much, however for years I know of some, perhaps myself included that would down half a litre a week, basically you're taking it every 3 hours to achieve that. My nervous system and heart are fine... and so are those who also did it.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
1-4 butanediol is extremely hard on your kidneys. Trust me, I was in the ICU because that crap is all I could find. My doctors were extremely concerned as my urine canister was half urine and half what looked like raw pink flesh! Butanediol doesn't even give you a decent buzz.

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
This is the stuff that Justin Rys was addicted too and it ****ed up his nervous system in the end and he couldn't walk or talk properly and finally died.
You should try Black stone labs the Razors edge .. it has Adrafinal

Adrafinal will keep you awake and it is great for putting the water into your muscles and out of the skin.

View attachment 7819

Adrafinal is similar to modafinal no?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
The G is free LOL ..famous saying at the jersey shore

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
There used to be a secret website back in the day, I think they were located and shipped out of the UK. The website was a mask for what they really sold. You had to click on a certain part of the website to get to the GHB page. Dark markets on the dark web sell that stuff all day long..

Never got into that GHB stuff. Tried it one time and thought it was garbage. Friends were on it, and got addicted to it. Ill pass..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic