Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

GH welts

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Getting welts on my stomach from doing GH, can this be shit IM as well with the same effect? Need to give my stomach a break lol.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
generally speaking, the absorption is a little slower SQ than IM but that is about it and a small volume like GH it isnt going to be much different at all. often things are recommended SQ to avoid the damage to the muscle belly. but other than that, there isnt any reason not to go IM if the inflammatory reaction from SQ is bothering you. it is being absorbed whether it is fat or muscle that you inject it in.

huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
You can shoot sub-q on the outsides of your thighs.
For me, IM injections with water based substances
feel dry and don't slide in as easily as IM injections
with oil based substances.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Try injecting into your forehead...It gets to your brain first and from there your brain will direct the GH to whatever part of the body that needs it the most....

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Try injecting into your forehead...It gets to your brain first and from there your brain will direct the GH to whatever part of the body that needs it the most....

LOL this is perfect! so this!

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Are you using bac water or normal saline (Sodium Chloride 0.9%) to mix and pin your GH. Some GH is notorious for giving welts.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
You can shoot sub-q on the outsides of your thighs.
For me, IM injections with water based substances
feel dry and don't slide in as easily as IM injections
with oil based substances.

Will try this, thanks!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Do it! Man I like the avi bro that's a bad ass pic nigga!

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
i had gotten the welt and bruising from when i had run IGF1, i quit pinning directly under my belly button and moved my injection site more to the side where the skin was looser and that fixed the problemo

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic