Kiddorism
What's New?

GH vs. GHRP6

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ghrp + grf * 3 times a day > hgh.

What dose of GH? And do you mean result, cost or maybe a bit of both. I can't see how endogenous GH could ever match a 10iu dose of GH.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Although it's dose dependent, the clearance of supplemental GH and the return of "normal" GH levels occurs somewhere between 4-10 hours thereafter. So it would seem the best time to pin would be in the early morning hours, since endogenous production peaks at the onset of or during REM sleep.
Jim

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Results from animal studies don't necessarily apply to humans, otherwise, there wouldn't be a need to ever do human trials. The GHRP-2 studies I'm aware of that noted an increase in IGF-1 used a continuous infusion for at least 30 days. Human studies using qd or bid dosing found no effect.
Hi CBS. Great to see you and our mutual friend, the Doc. I trust all is well?
Bio did u even read the study abstract it's OBJECTIVES, CONTROLS and OUTCOME MEASURES? Why don't you pull the entire citation read and review it and return, because I'm happy to debate or discuss ANY of my posts with those who's fund of knowledge enables them to do likewise.
JIM
Doc, welcome aboard. IMO, you are an "expert" in this subject and should be given your own section on Meso where members can pose questions to you. I predict that guys would venture to the board specifically to seek out your knowledge. Again, IMO you've earned it and what's more, it would prove beneficial to the community and allow for more "facts" to be given a showcase. There are plenty of big mouths(I'm one) that get air time and not enough factually based answers given air time.
I've enjoyed being on your team, along with CBS, working to out liars and thieves. I look forward to working with you in the future.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
What dose of GH? And do you mean result, cost or maybe a bit of both. I can't see how endogenous GH could ever match a 10iu dose of GH.

I can't get exo gh so I figured I would try the ghrp+grf combo, 100mg, 3xday.
I know 2 is stronger but that's not always the best thing when you're combining something.
Wasn't sure if 2 or 6 would be better to run with the grf.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

GHRH and GHRP are not endogenous GH, they are simply actuators for stimulating the pituitary. One increases the production output and the other increases the number of output "factories." It's like building a company... no matter how good someone is at one position, the company will not thrive if the workload is too high. On the same token, increasing the number of workers to get the job done will not work if they are not capable of handling the individual tasks with maiximal effectiveness. To build a successful business you need to hire to match demand so you place better candidates in the right position and increase the amount in accordance with demand. This is a simple analogy but it's somewhat similar when thinking about these processes for GHRH and GHRP

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I can't get exo gh so I figured I would try the ghrp+grf combo, 100mg, 3xday.
I know 2 is stronger but that's not always the best thing when you're combining something.
Wasn't sure if 2 or 6 would be better to run with the grf.

I can't run 6 because the hunger is too fierce!!! The effect is has on Ghrelin is very pronounced and makes your stomach want to consume itself, lol.

Btw, the amount that GHRP 2 is "better" than GHRP 6 is negligible. Hexarelin would be the best choice but not if it costs more

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
I love a low dose of GHRP6 pre meals to really increase the appetite!

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Check into TB-500 as well with GHRP-6. That might be the route you are looking for.

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic