Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

GH Morning or night whats the difference???

M

MoremusclePL

May 21, 2014
GH morning GH at night will mess with how much you put out at night. Thats what I've heard.

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
basically once exogenous gh is administered, endogenous is suppressed for about 24hours.. Plus we forgot to take into consideration that IGF-1 also suppresses natural gh, so now we have 2 components working together to suppress endogenous which therefore will keep natural gh suppressed for 24hours.

so bedtime shots seem to be the best to do. You shoot your gh go to sleep get your natural peak then the exogenous gh kicks in (takes 4 hrs to kick in) and then gh is active for quite some time. So this way you get almost double the dosage Natural and exog in one night.

Here's a study that showed that after gh administration for females endogenous gh levels were suppressed up to 30 hours so even administering gh prior to bedtime one will continuously shutdown their endogenous levels of gh:

CLINICAL STUDIES Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of GH: dependence on route and dosage of administration, Alexandra Keller, Eur J Endocrinol June 1, 2007 156 647-653

Abstract

Objective: Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic data after recombinant human GH (rhGH) administration in adults are scarce, but necessary to optimize replacement therapy and to detect doping. We examined pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and 20 kDa GH after injection of rhGH at different doses and routes of administration.

Design: Open-label crossover study with single boluses of rhGH.

Methods: Healthy trained subjects (10 males, 10 females) received bolus injections of rhGH on three occasions: 0.033 mg/kg s.c., 0.083 mg/kg s.c., and 0.033 mg/kg i.m. Concentrations of 22 and 20 kDa GH, IGF-I, and IGF-binding proteins (IGFBP)-3 were measured repeatedly before and up to 36 h after injection.

Results: Serum GH maximal concentration (Cmax) and area under the time-concentration curve (AUC) were higher after i.m. than s.c. administration of 0.033 mg/kg (Cmax 35.5 and 12.0 ***956; g/l; AUC 196.2 and 123.8). Cmax and AUC were higher in males than in females (P < 0.01) and pharmacodynamic changes were more pronounced. IGFBP-3 concentrations showed no dose dependency. In response to rhGH administration, 20 kDa GH decreased in females and remained suppressed for 14***8211;18 h (low dose) and 30 h (high dose). In males, 20 kDa GH was undetectable at baseline and throughout the study.

Conclusions: After rhGH administration, pharmacokinetic parameters are mainly influenced by route of administration, whereas pharmacodynamic variables and 20 kDa GH concentrations are determined mainly by gender. These differences need to be considered for therapeutic use and for detection of rhGH doping.

In response to rhGH administration, 20 kDa GH decreased in females and remained suppressed for 14***8211;18 h (low dose) and 30 h (high dose). In males, 20 kDa GH was undetectable at baseline and throughout the study.

Variables that can change things are gender, administration type e.g. SC or IM , dosage and timing.

Great into. Thank you!

S

SellingOutIsArt

May 14, 2014
Ive experimented with the different timings and personally no difference does it make for me. Note I am under 30y/o. I do the full shot in the morning now due to convenience and get great results. Done splits AM and late afternoon, same nothing different noted. I would definitely stay away from before bed and just take advantage of your natty production. There is zero proof that exogenous GH administration shuts your natural production.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic