Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

GH injection burning

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I have not used GH in many years but am back on starting this week and each injection burns for about 10-15 seconds right after injection. It's not burning the skin (like the alcohol is not dry yet) but when the GH is under the skin it burns.

I don't remember this ever happening before.

It is being reconstituted with bacteriostatic water.
????

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Sounds like sterile water, maybe its fake, bad or you're becoming a pussy in your old age. Double check the expiration date on the water. If your not experiencing inflammation at the injection site you are IMO good. If it bothers you replace the water with another jug. FWIW is the water legit or some crap someone made in their basement?

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
That is my first question as well, is this bacteriostatic water from a pharmacy or "made"?
What hgh are you using?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
prob the amino acid in the gh
what is it 192 or 191 --- I cant rem

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
The HGH from China can cause burning and in some cases knots......I am going with the HGH, not the water......

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The HGH from China can cause burning and in some cases knots......I am going with the HGH, not the water......

I concur as well as the becoming a pussy as you are getting older LMAO
I buy my water fro there as well by the case never an issue

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I have no idea! LOL.. I can deal with the stinging as long as it is good stuff.. Just never had this happen and I've used GH for a long time but many years ago

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
prob the amino acid in the gh
what is it 192 or 191 --- I cant rem
There is no way it's 192 aa. It's just not manufactured anymore. You can probably get it on a standards site but it would be very expensive. Who's GH is it? @Tuffoldman are you sure it's bac water and not sterile water. Mountain side has sent me sterile water before. I'm sure you have bac water just double checking.

I imagine it's a reaction you are having to the GH. These can occur with pharm grade as well and I have heard some people can develop a reaction over time.

mands

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Thanks all.. I am just going to keep going anyway just wasn't sure.

I am going to reconstitute the next vial with a new bottle of Bac Water and see if it's different

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Just a quick update, just in case someone else runs into this in the future. I checked the date on that Bac Water I used and the expiration date was June of 2018. Not sure if that has anything to do with it but I got rid of that bottle and I grabbed a new one I had which just add sterile water so not sure if it's the exact same thing or not but the shot today did not hurt at all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic