muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
do organic Apple Cider vinegar protocol and watch that shit drop down

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I was heard that arnold puts his sperm in a protein shake. Maybe thats the reason why he has superior physique......say what?>!>!?

Lol, he puts his shit in the blender also with his Protien

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
someone who know George Farah said that its caused by too much protein consumption in 1 sitting.

R

riloal

Jun 20, 2012
Hi, i have hgh gut, for using hgh for five years non stop, never used slin. Never took large amounts of food. I stopped hgh this month, do you think it,s reversible? Anyone had this distended belly and from stopping hgh the distension went away? Thanks

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Hi, i have hgh gut, for using hgh for five years non stop, never used slin. Never took large amounts of food. I stopped hgh this month, do you think it,s reversible? Anyone had this distended belly and from stopping hgh the distension went away? Thanks

I remember talking to a bro, and him saying after he stopped GH that is distension went away.

R

riloal

Jun 20, 2012
Hi, it,s been one month since i stopped hgh, i still look pregnant, no changes. I.m starting to think that perhaps it,s irreversible?

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
Riloal it is irreversible bro! The IGF receptor sites in the intestines are plenty. HGH along with genetics aas natural insulin and everything that goes on in our bodies and creates muscle growth does not go away. Hence the term "muscle memory". I went away for several years and aas and protein shakes and things like that were not available. So you compensate and order mass foods of tuna and things along those lines that are going to help you grow. 5 years on growth hormone must have pushed your brow out something serious to. The muscles between the eyes and the forehead. I think evolution has proven itself time and time again. Look at chimpanzee's, they can communicate via sign language and the look similar to humans but they are 35-40lbs and can easily lift 7 times there body weight. They dont know why this is atleast I have never been able to find a study of why but I think it is because the produce more natural growth hormone which they do have signs of exactly what a person that is on hgh for a long period of time gets aside from muscular and strong which is the distension and the caveman look in the brow area. I am not saying you resemble a chimp but just stating chimps having natural features that humans happen to resemble after long term experimentation with gh I am sure is not a coincidence. Have you ever taken notice to guys that never lifted a weight in there lives have a natural amount of strength that is unreal. I had a GF when I was younger. 20+ years ago and her dad owned a concrete company. He was out on the job 1 day with us (I work for him also) and 2 guys were breaking up sidewalk to replace it and he comes over and said what are you doing and they thought they were not suppose to break it up by his reaction anyhow he said what are you a bunch of pussies pick it up and throw it in the truck stop wasting time breaking it into pieces. They looked at him like he had 10 heads and he squatted down lifted it up on its edge and heaved it up over his head and threw it in the dump truck. Not a commercial Dump truck. He said, "Like That" 10 guys on the job knew that it had to be atleast 450-500lbs of concrete he just made it look like it was nothing watched in awe. He did not do it to be impressive either. He had the pushed out brow and the distended belly though. This same guy I watched with my own 2 eyes grab a 150-160lb man by the neck with 1 arm and lifted him up outta his seat in a truck several times hitting his head into the roof. He was 6'5" 280 lbs and is I am sure still a freak of nature. He never picked up a weight and trained a day in his life. I think IGF is the cause of the distension. I guess it is not provable because who wants to be a lab rat for actual scientists to try to prove this theory. Probably nobody. Resptfully,Wake

R

riloal

Jun 20, 2012
Hi ,i,m now more than two months since i stopped hgh. My belly still sticks out, but it,s not as prominent as it used to be, perhaps 10% less. I want to remenber that i think that pharmaceutical hgh doesn,t grows gut. I started this thread saying that current chinese hgh grows guts and more side effects. I think it,s mixed with igf-1.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic