Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

GH Fatigue

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I don't know if this a sign of aging or just non pharm grade but have unsuccessfuly been able to stay on even the smallest doses of black tops and meditropes without debilitating fatigue and brain fog. It is disappointing because GH is magic in clearing up my elbow and knee pain. I never had this issue with serostim and jintropins and don't remember the fatigue when on hygetropins and riptropins 10 years ago. I think it is probably aging but may take the plunge on pharma again as my max dose on GH isn't more than 10 ius a week. Has anyone had similar experiences? I am on scripted synthroid as well since 2005 just not sure if there is anything else that could wipe out the fog like metaformin etc to help as it greatly interferes with my work.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Your post is interesting. I've run the Meditropes and the Seros before, and I did not notice this difference in fatigue. Are there any other possible variables at work here that you can think of?

moebrane

moebrane

Oct 5, 2022
I don't know if this a sign of aging or just non pharm grade but have unsuccessfuly been able to stay on even the smallest doses of black tops and meditropes without debilitating fatigue and brain fog. It is disappointing because GH is magic in clearing up my elbow and knee pain. I never had this issue with serostim and jintropins and don't remember the fatigue when on hygetropins and riptropins 10 years ago. I think it is probably aging but may take the plunge on pharma again as my max dose on GH isn't more than 10 ius a week. Has anyone had similar experiences? I am on scripted synthroid as well since 2005 just not sure if there is anything else that could wipe out the fog like metaformin etc to help as it greatly interferes with my work.
You might want to try peptides
mod grf 1-29 with ghrp-2

FAR cheaper, and you get a large youthful pulse of your own natural GH
The body makes five slightly different analogues of growth hormone

The stuff we buy is all one (the most common) type, also elevates GH for 8 hours
Whereas our natural GH is pulsatile. Elevates GH for 1-2 hours then it subsides and lets other stuff do it's job.

I started with "the tops" yellow, etc in my early 50's and liked it, also got major lethargy in the afternoons

Then started peptides and got much of the same benefits without the sleepys

Also much less expensive

I was dosing several times daily

In my 60's they are not nearly as effective-too bad

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Your post is interesting. I've run the Meditropes and the Seros before, and I did not notice this difference in fatigue. Are there any other possible variables at work here that you can think of?
Just not sure as mk677 does the same thing. It's like a huge fog of fatigue and lethargy that complicates my brain
..was zoned out in meetings and fell asleep in my cube. I have been using my cpap since 2010 and it honestly it is that type of fog. Sucks because it worked miracles on my elbow and now I can't move it after banging chest shoulders and triceps. I am going to try some pharma as I have tried dosing every type of dosing and still the fatigue.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
You might want to try peptides
mod grf 1-29 with ghrp-2

FAR cheaper, and you get a large youthful pulse of your own natural GH
The body makes five slightly different analogues of growth hormone

The stuff we buy is all one (the most common) type, also elevates GH for 8 hours
Whereas our natural GH is pulsatile. Elevates GH for 1-2 hours then it subsides and lets other stuff do it's job.

I started with "the tops" yellow, etc in my early 50's and liked it, also got major lethargy in the afternoons

Then started peptides and got much of the same benefits without the sleepys

Also much less expensive

I was dosing several times daily

In my 60's they are not nearly as effective-too bad
Thanks for the post I will consider the peptides as a possible solution as the benefits of GH are missed for sure.

moebrane

moebrane

Oct 5, 2022
Thanks for the post I will consider the peptides as a possible solution as the benefits of GH are missed for sure.
Read up on it.

Interesting

The somatroph cells/pituitary gather and make GH
males get a pulse about every three hours

Just don't buy chinee stuff

I tried MK but had sides

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Bro, I have been doing 2iu ed. I was so tired it hurt. I started taking berberine first thing when I inject at 6am with my black coffee. I stopped eating carbs until 10a, I eat a low carb protein bar for breakfast. It helped with the lethargy. I am a relative newb to GH but my hypothesis is that the GH reduces insulin sensitivity therefore allowing a bunch of free glucose in the blood making you tired. Berberine helps with this by what mechanism I have no idea.

Anyway, I have zero lethargy probs now. Give it a try, berberine is good for ya anyway. Other option do your pin at night before bed.

Note: Berberine is very similar to metformin, without the need to run the can and crap after consuming carbs or was that just me.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Bro, I have been doing 2iu ed. I was so tired it hurt. I started taking berberine first thing when I inject at 6am with my black coffee. I stopped eating carbs until 10a, I eat a low carb protein bar for breakfast. It helped with the lethargy. I am a relative newb to GH but my hypothesis is that the GH reduces insulin sensitivity therefore allowing a bunch of free glucose in the blood making you tired. Berberine helps with this by what mechanism I have no idea.

Anyway, I have zero lethargy probs now. Give it a try, berberine is good for ya anyway. Other option do your pin at night before bed.

Note: Berberine is very similar to metformin, without the need to run the can and crap after consuming carbs or was that just me.
Thanks jipped I will give the berberine a try. I did find 3 vials of human grade HGH in my mini fidge. I did try 5 ius EOD before bed on training days and the fog is nonexistent. There is still some fatigue in the afternoons.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Have you tried the golds in place of the blacks?

They are running a percentage higher on purity.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015

I second the use of berberine.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Taking it only before bedtime has helped me a lot, if I take it in the morning I need a nap by 9am.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic