Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

GH and Cancer

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Always look at your genetics. I never considered my family history of thyroid nodules. My mom and her 3 sisters all had thyroid nodules and goiters removed at 45. I had 2 benign nodules and goiter at 37. I didn't start GH until 36 and with in a year my thyroid had enlarged so much it had to be removed. They told me that if they didn't remove it that it would progress to cancer in my later years. I attribute the GH use to have super-sized my thyroid based on family time line and history. Going back even if I were to have considered the risk I would have still done it as I used Seros and it really changed my physique at the time breaking the 300 lb barrier 3D and staying quite lean and was magic on my joints. These days I use less than a few ius of blacks 3 times a week

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
I got one at 45 and had 2 polyps. Everyone I know lifter or not has a few polyps removed during colonoscopy. I am getting another at 50.
I did 9 months of GH like 23 years ago at 4ius a day.. getting all paranoid now

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Always look at your genetics. I never considered my family history of thyroid nodules. My mom and her 3 sisters all had thyroid nodules and goiters removed at 45. I had 2 benign nodules and goiter at 37. I didn't start GH until 36 and with in a year my thyroid had enlarged so much it had to be removed. They told me that if they didn't remove it that it would progress to cancer in my later years. I attribute the GH use to have super-sized my thyroid based on family time line and history. Going back even if I were to have considered the risk I would have still done it as I used Seros and it really changed my physique at the time breaking the 300 lb barrier 3D and staying quite lean and was magic on my joints. These days I use less than a few ius of blacks 3 times a week
Fuckin loved serostim. Had 4 kits 23 years ago and used 4ius, but using bunk Brovel at the time. Results were not overwhelming

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I did 9 months of GH like 23 years ago at 4ius a day.. getting all paranoid now
I had ZERO ever I am 56 now first check was at 50...........guy next to me had 13 I think it is diet related myself.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Yes, originally in the 80's GH was causing cancer due to the fact that it was harvested from the glands of the dead..... Some of which had died from brain cancer. These cancer cells were then injected and viola, user comes down with a brain tumor.

I did a deep dive some years ago into this topic and the basic premise is that GH promotes the growth of pre existing tumors in certain tissues that may have otherwise never grown. From what I understand, if you were ever a smoker you should avoid GH......and obviously if you have a history of cancer.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Yes, originally in the 80's GH was causing cancer due to the fact that it was harvested from the glands of the dead..... Some of which had died from brain cancer. These cancer cells were then injected and viola, user comes down with a brain tumor.

I did a deep dive some years ago into this topic and the basic premise is that GH promotes the growth of pre existing tumors in certain tissues that may have otherwise never grown. From what I understand, if you were ever a smoker you should avoid GH......and obviously if you have a history of cancer.
Damnit. I've been a smoker since 18, I definitely need to quit. I'm 45.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Damnit. I've been a smoker since 18, I definitely need to quit. I'm 45.

I smoked for 20 years myself...... Its actually not that hard to deal with after enough time goes by..... I used vaping as my way to get off cigs..... then I weened down the nicotine level of my vaping until I just didn't care to use it anymore.

I still keep a strong pre-loaded vape in my car for when I start feeling sleepy at the wheel. So I still use nicotine maybe once every 2 weeks or so.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
I smoked for 20 years myself...... Its actually not that hard to deal with after enough time goes by..... I used vaping as my way to get off cigs..... then I weened down the nicotine level of my vaping until I just didn't care to use it anymore.

I still keep a strong pre-loaded vape in my car for when I start feeling sleepy at the wheel. So I still use nicotine maybe once every 2 weeks or so.
I tried that but I was burning through $20 a day in capes. I had a MOD unit years ago, but nic salts are the only thing that works.

Other than quitting it's cheaper to smoke. I've tried the nicotine pouches like ion/zyn, but it doesn't keep me awake.

I hate it.

S

samefredd

Jun 21, 2022
I've also heard about it but have seen no proof of that. Actually, so many things increase cancer risks that you cannot follow them all. It is kind of random, after all.
Some people trying to lead a healthy lifestyle and be permanently active and healthy still get 4t1 breast cancer, and you can do nothing about that. I don't want to say that you should not care about your health, but I'm just saying that caring too much will not bring the results you await and will not save you from any disease. So, don't worry too much because worrying can actually cause sickness.

Last edited:
jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
I've also heard about it but have seen no proof of that. Actually, so many things increase cancer risks that you cannot follow them all. It is kind of random, after all.
Some people trying to lead a healthy lifestyle and be permanently active and healthy still get 4t1 breast cancer, and you can do nothing about that. I don't want to say that you should not care about your health, but I'm just saying that caring too much will not bring the results you await and will not save you from any disease. So, don't worry too much because worrying can actually cause sickness.

I’ve heard the same thing to, I haven’t seen any Evidence/proof it does either.

Hell you can eat to much of a certain foods, and increase your risk for cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I think moderation is the key word with anything. You use too much of anything anymore and there is an inherit risk of something associated with your health. Especially as one ages.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
I researched it many yrs ago from the standpoint of GHRP / GRHR vs GH and overall health. My conclusion at the time was that chronic systemic elevation of GH levels is not ideal. That is one of the reasons I have always opted for GHRP vs GH. With GHRP you are getting a natural GH pulse as opposed to systemic elevation.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic