Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

GH altering facial features: how likely is it

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
In the old days when the first humans were using it the hgh was abstracted from cadavers. It caused all kinds of side effects.
Stretched out foreheads etc.
Run a search on cadaver hgh.

Now days it’s all rHGH.
I think it is used to boost up kids at a young age before there growth platelets close.
Not sure of any adults that have gained height.

I don’t think it’s going to make adults taller.
There feet or forehead stretch etc. like the old cadaver hgh.

Fatter fingers, yes.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Hard to say. I agree with rAJJIN about the dangers of the old cadaver HGH but haven't seen any published studies recently (past 10yrs) about bone growth in adults. My head is bigger lol but most of it is the chewing muscles and their upper attachments on the skull.

Reactions: CFM
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hard to say. I agree with rAJJIN about the dangers of the old cadaver HGH but haven't seen any published studies recently (past 10yrs) about bone growth in adults. My head is bigger lol but most of it is the chewing muscles and their upper attachments on the skull.

I'm with Mike fAJJIN. I've used low dose GH for over 5 years now and have not seen any noticeable changes.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Would long term low dose GH alter facial features, e.g. bigger nose, misshapen skull, overall neanderthal look? Talking about low doses like 3 IU a day
Watch video of Suzanne Somers and HGH.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Back in the old days when the human cadaver hgh was too expensive, it was rumored that some competitors started using growth hormone extracted from the pituitary glands of rhesus monkeys since it was supposedly 98% the same as human and the difference wouldn't be noticeable. Horror stories followed about elongated arms and forearms, facial changes, and screwed up elbows....
chris dickerson 1982 (1).jpg

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Back in the old days when the human cadaver hgh was too expensive, it was rumored that some competitors started using growth hormone extracted from the pituitary glands of rhesus monkeys since it was supposedly 98% the same as human and the difference wouldn't be noticeable. Horror stories followed about elongated arms and forearms, facial changes, and screwed up elbows.... View attachment 10101
That's friggin crazy. Could you imagine growing a tail as well

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Is this a younger Obama?

Back in the old days when the human cadaver hgh was too expensive, it was rumored that some competitors started using growth hormone extracted from the pituitary glands of rhesus monkeys since it was supposedly 98% the same as human and the difference wouldn't be noticeable. Horror stories followed about elongated arms and forearms, facial changes, and screwed up elbows.... View attachment 10101

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic