Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

GH altering facial features: how likely is it

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Been on 2-3iu for a total of 2 years. I was on for a year, took a year off, then back on for a year. I haven't noticed any changes. I think if you keep doses in this range, you won't notice much over several years.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I would think androgenic steroids would change a females face structure much more so than GH.

True, but the doc was referring to bone build up on her facial structure.
He wasnt saying that she looked manly because of GH.
Just pointed out on a part of her face it had build up due to GH.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I'm a size larger in shoes as well, and my 7 3/8 hats are snug as fuck now.

Dick seems to be bigger too but when you start small every bump up counts.

I can always count on GK to mention his dick.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
ive never gone above 4-5iu day of GH and have also used peptides at approx. 100mcg day and have seen about a half inch growth on my feet and a really big difference in my hands. rings that used to fit my middle finger wont even go on my pinky. women seem to love big hands. I work part time at the gym behind the counter and the females are always making suggestive remarks about how they wish there better half had hands like mine to give them a 'real' massage. So I always offer up my services but no takers as of yet.

P

pickle1346

Dec 21, 2018
There are very few people who can afford enough GH to produce acromegaly like side effects.

Mr P

Mr P

Jun 21, 2011
I have abused hgh now 7iu's, I have thick long hair now, glow on my nips, but seriously long thick hair.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Y’all remember when I ran some crazy cycles of growth? It was damn near a decade ago now, with sersostim and generics, and I experimented with a 10 day pyramid that went up to like 80iu a day and back down.

Also ran 10-20iu/day for a couple months around that time...

I’ve always been big with big hands and feet, but, I went from a 13 to a 14-15wide and my wedding band has never fit since. But aside from having to give away some of my favorite shoes/boots, that was no big deal.

My jaw, on the other hand... I went from a normal bite to a 1/4” underbite. 100% permanent. Went to the dentist about 7 years ago and said “yo, my teeth don’t match up anymore and I feel like my face is crooked when I smile.”
We did a bunch of bite tests and pictures and xrays, and my entire bottom jaw had “shifted” (I wanted to explain that it had probably just grown rather than moved, but would have tipped my hand). Dental X-rays from the beginning of my service were perfectly normal. Exit exam 5 years later (and after gh abuse) showed a pretty severe underbite (not sure how much this affects my sleep apnea).

Bottom line, after another 6-7 years of zero gh use, nothing has or ever will return to normal. My teeth have literally filed themselves differently after years of chewing with the new alignment and now FEEL like they match up well, but when I smile and move my beard aside, still look like a fucking bulldog. And I used to be attractive.

And yet with all of that said, I’m going to be running gh again soon. Therapeutically this time.

P

pickle1346

Dec 21, 2018
Y’all remember when I ran some crazy cycles of growth? It was damn near a decade ago now, with sersostim and generics, and I experimented with a 10 day pyramid that went up to like 80iu a day and back down.

Also ran 10-20iu/day for a couple months around that time...

I’ve always been big with big hands and feet, but, I went from a 13 to a 14-15wide and my wedding band has never fit since. But aside from having to give away some of my favorite shoes/boots, that was no big deal.

My jaw, on the other hand... I went from a normal bite to a 1/4” underbite. 100% permanent. Went to the dentist about 7 years ago and said “yo, my teeth don’t match up anymore and I feel like my face is crooked when I smile.”
We did a bunch of bite tests and pictures and xrays, and my entire bottom jaw had “shifted” (I wanted to explain that it had probably just grown rather than moved, but would have tipped my hand). Dental X-rays from the beginning of my service were perfectly normal. Exit exam 5 years later (and after gh abuse) showed a pretty severe underbite (not sure how much this affects my sleep apnea).

Bottom line, after another 6-7 years of zero gh use, nothing has or ever will return to normal. My teeth have literally filed themselves differently after years of chewing with the new alignment and now FEEL like they match up well, but when I smile and move my beard aside, still look like a fucking bulldog. And I used to be attractive.

And yet with all of that said, I’m going to be running gh again soon. Therapeutically this time.

This is strictly out of curiosity. How on earth did it feel running 80iu a day? I cant pick up a pencil on 10% of that dose, and the lethargy i imagine was intense.

Most GH protocols you see now recommend low dose long term to get the most benefit, what kind of results did you see from blasting massive doses for a short time?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
As gou
This is strictly out of curiosity. How on earth did it feel running 80iu a day? I cant pick up a pencil on 10% of that dose, and the lethargy i imagine was intense.

Most GH protocols you see now recommend low dose long term to get the most benefit, what kind of results did you see from blasting massive doses for a short time?

It was an experiment based off of a going theory at the time that you could force hyperplasia quickly and solidify early hypertrophy of the newly created muscle cells.

The sides were bad. Held 15-20lbs of water fast and noticeable. Wasn’t interested in health benefits at the time. Was interested in being able to fill out quicker and more quality after moving from 275 to 308.

Reactions: CFM
C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
My rich friend blasted huge amounts gh over the years. The last couple of years he's had, liver tumor, then another tumor found on his spine. Both removed with surgery. Think i'll pass on the gh, not saying it caused the tumors. idk

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
On the tv show Botched the other day they had a huge female bodybuilder.
One of the comments from the doctor was the GH face. Basically it had changed her facial structure.
Dont recall exactly the words he used.

My feet and my head is larger now after using GH.
I found an old hat from when I was like 25-30 and its not fitting.
Have some old boots that was given too me around that time.
They used to be so big I had to wear 2 sets of socks.
Now I have a hard time getting them on.
I am using a size larger shoes now.

I never used GH before my feet got two sizes bigger than when I graduated high school (11.5 recently versus 9.5. 35 years ago). I don't know about my head . . . it sure looks bigger since my hair all fell out!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic