Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Getting your Sarm on!

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
I am going to tell you how to run an effective S4/Osta SARM run!

Fist off, what are you trying to accomplish, what effects are you after with SARM?

First off is SARM S4:
-Androgenic at any dose
-Mildly Anabolic at doses above 50mg
-Great for strength
-Great for muscle hardness
-Great for enhanced vascularity
-Great for endurance (aerobic or anaerobic)
-Accelerated fat loss above 50mg
-Joint soothing/healing effects
-Half life is 2-4 hours (multiple doses per day is optimal)
-Better if used on a 5on 2off approach to reduce or diminish sides even at above average doses

Sides:
-Yellow tint (person dependent, but usually starts around 75mg and up)
-Loss of night vision (person dependent, but usually starts around 75mg and up)
-Gene transcription (no known gene transcription effects to be reported yet, but the possibility is there tha you could be permanently messed up)
-Possible mild suppression at 60mg and above (person dependent)

Ostarine SARM:
-Lean mass gains (doses as low as 5mg to cause muscle growth)
-Accelerated fat loss (much moreso than S4 and at doses as low as 5mg ED)
-Joint soothing/healing effects
-Half life is 24 hours (one dose per day optimal)
-Can go up to 50mg ED with no known side effects
-Full looking muscle all day long

NO KNOWN SIDES
NO SHUTDOWN

Now that you know a little bit about the two SARMs out now out of multiple SARMs to come, you can decide on whether you want to bulk, recomp or cut!

On a bulk or recomp I personally would use Osta over S4.
On a cut I would recommend S4 as it has muscle sparring effects. You will retain/increase strength and you will be hard and vascular.

Can I use in PCT??
In-fact, why not stack the two?
Why not do a bridge?
Can you?
YES!

I am bridging my SARMs for PCT:
Osta:15/15/15/15/15/15/15
S4:0/0/0/0/50/50/50/50/50/50

That is my general layout now for my PCT!
You can modify, change your dosing and do whatever you want with the compound!

Is a SARM as good as general AAS?
NO

Is a SARM better than any natty product?
YES

A SARM has its palce in the BB/fitness world, and although it is not as good as AAS, comes in close behind!!!

If any of you guys have any questions, feel free to ask!

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
I helped a buddy of mine write this up some of you might recognize it from one or 2 other boards. I will be running that pct protocol along side with some other goodies. Anything else you guys would like to know feel free to ask in this thread or via pm.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Nice post! I haven't heard of the Osta. Does Osta give you better potential gains then S4? It sure looks like less sides.

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
Nice post! I haven't heard of the Osta. Does Osta give you better potential gains then S4? It sure looks like less sides.

It depends towards what your goals are. Osta or sarm s1 will yield more size but little strength compared to s4. What is great about osta is that trough bloodwork we've been able to see that's not supresive so it's safe to run during pct and the size gains from it will help maintain gains from a cycle! As of right now there's no reported sides from osta. But is important to know and u derstand that is still a fairly new compound and mote studies have to be done.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Are there any studies that show that SARMS are not suppressive? I'm still very skeptical that anandrogenic/mildly anabolic compound can produce noticeable gains without being suppressive. I'm not talking total shutdown here, but it has to be somewhat suppressive. Anavar is supposedly the least suppressive AAS...it also provides the least noticeable gains and when used by itslef at an average dose (50mg ED) is practically useless. AND, it's still suppressive. Those of you who swear by var at higher doses should know that the more you take the more you get suppressed.

SARMS may not be suppressive in a clinical study dose of 20mg per day, but that's not an effective dose for what we are trying to accomplish here. I would like to see some more studies on this prior to even thinking about it. As of now, I would bet that no studies have been done on subjects ingesting 75mg or more each day while undergoing a rigorous workout program for an extended amount of time. That same study probably would not include a hormone panel for each subject showing sustained endogenous T levels and normal LH production. This is just a theory I have, but if someone can prove me wrong I'll consider trying it for PCT :)

For now I'm gonna stick to moderately-dosed IGF-1 LR3 for PCT. The compound is not androgenic in and of itself, but does stimulate muscle growth/retention. For the average user to worry about "growth gut" is utterly ridiculous. Some of you would have your mouths hit the floor if you saw an IFBB pro peptide injection schedule.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
It depends towards what your goals are. Osta or sarm s1 will yield more size but little strength compared to s4. What is great about osta is that trough bloodwork we've been able to see that's not supresive so it's safe to run during pct and the size gains from it will help maintain gains from a cycle! As of right now there's no reported sides from osta. But is important to know and u derstand that is still a fairly new compound and mote studies have to be done.

Thanks for the info.

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
Get some, studies as far as lab research I can't provide what I can do is show lab results from blood work. Sarms s4 is absolutely Supresive at 75mg how ever ostarine is not. If admin allows it I will gladly put links to bloodwork that shows is not.

On the other hand I agree with you 100% on igf-1 for pct! I will actually be running some along side igf-2 lr3, HGH, slin and ostarine during my pct. I will log it for you guys :)

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
Thanks for the info.

No problem brother! An other way to answer your question is I would use S1 for a bulk and S4 for a cut. Or follow the protocol I outlined o. The first post for a nice recomp.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Get some, studies as far as lab research I can't provide what I can do is show lab results from blood work. Sarms s4 is absolutely Supresive at 75mg how ever ostarine is not. If admin allows it I will gladly put links to bloodwork that shows is not.

On the other hand I agree with you 100% on igf-1 for pct! I will actually be running some along side igf-2 lr3, HGH, slin and ostarine during my pct. I will log it for you guys :)

Hmmm, you're right...Ostarine is too new for me to have heard about any results or lab studies. If you are going to run a log, I will follow. A link to bloodwork should be ok...unless its personal to you.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Great info - would appreciate a log if you you were inclined...

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
Great info - would appreciate a log if you you were inclined...

Will do friend I still got six weeks of cycle then onto pct. I will log here (on the appropriate section of course!) I will also post up bloods I have pre and mid cycle so far and will have bloods done post pct.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic