Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Getting ready for 1st cycle

Mr.Mupfo

Mr.Mupfo

Nov 29, 2011
I know I'm going to get bashed for putting this in female forum, but we are doing this as a couple. Different cycles but same time frame (make things simple).:-?
1st of all we have winny 25mg and clen pills in hand
var 20mg is on the way just in case the winny dont agree with her.
thought she (mupfo) would start out trying the winny for a 8 week cycle and clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off ??
If the winny dont agree start on var. (can you take winny 1 day then take var the next)??
She is basically on a cutting cycle
36 5'6 185 been working out for about 5 years... Got a new trainer now lol

Mr.Mupfo 41 5'10 175
Planing on taking enantate probably start out about 250mg a week (sound ok) ?? for 8 weeks
Just looking to add 15 or so pounds then go from there..

Remember we are in this for the long haul and are not in any competition, just trying to look and feel the best we can !!!!
So what you guys think ??

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
As far as the misses cycle Im not comfortable their other than to say winny at 25mg. I think may be too much for her.....Now onto you,Test enanthate at 250mg. is light and the common dosing for a cruise or TRT.
You get some use from it at that dose but would be better at 375 or 1.5ml. and Im not a believer in short 8 weekcycles.
the test really dosent take off till 3 weeks and full effect sets in around 4 weeks.
That being said 10 weeks is what I would recomend and maybe kick start with 50mg. winstrol a day.....Leaving the anavar for your wife!
What are you going todo about PCT?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This is going to be confusing as hell in one thread. You two should really do your own bits IMO but whatever.

As for the Mister - IMO bump your test to 400 or 500mg per week divided into two shots. Like Gunz said, 8 weeks is too short. You'll really be moving along at that point. 10 to 12 weeks. Prepare for PCT.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
oh yea, I totally agree that 25mg of winny is TOO much for the misses. Nice gains can be had on 10mg of winny a day...just have to watch out for the sides and hope the joint pain doesn't get too bad.

Mr.Mupfo

Mr.Mupfo

Nov 29, 2011
Have no problem running a 10 week cycle just trying to hit a happy medium for both..

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Have no problem running a 10 week cycle just trying to hit a happy medium for both..

Whatdya mean?

Also don't forget to touch up the PCT plan. That's key.

Mr.Mupfo

Mr.Mupfo

Nov 29, 2011
This is going to be confusing as hell in one thread. You two should really do your own bits IMO but whatever.

As for the Mister - IMO bump your test to 400 or 500mg per week divided into two shots. Like Gunz said, 8 weeks is too short. You'll really be moving along at that point. 10 to 12 weeks. Prepare for PCT.
As soon as we figure out how much and for how long we will return to our own profile names Mr.mupfo/Mupfo thanks for the info

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Much prefer the Mrs. uses the anavar over the winstrol for a first cycle.

NO you cannot mix the two on alternating days. And NO don't stack the two if she's never cycled either of them. The other thing is make sure the DIET is tight if you want to cut. Don't lean on the drugs to do it for you. Winstrol will work "better" for cutting, but primarily because it inhibits estrogen - which we all know can make you 'leaner' since you're carrying less water (i.e. no bloat), but on the other hand, its a bitch on your joints because they are getting dried out too. Further winstrol is more androgenic than anavar. Expect the chance for sides like hair falling out, acne & voice change. Also remember that these are both still anabolics. If she isn't already lean (e.g. 12-15% bodyfat, the increase in muscle mass may start to appear more "thick" than lean if that's what you're envisioning as an immediate result. Diet is KEY. Also set your expectations to possibly see less than dramatic changes on the scale. In fact, throw out the scale and focus only on things like quality of sleep, sense of well-being, strength and how your clothes fit. Again, you're looking to use an anabolic that is geared towards increasing muscle mass. Muscle weighs more than fat, but takes up less space. So don't let the scale do a mindfuck on you if you're expecting to see a 10 lb weight drop just because you started cycling.

Here's some info you should read (I wrote this so I know its good info & is the same that I would tell you if I rewrote it here).

The World of Women's Drugs: Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS)-Part 3 of 3 - RX Muscle Mag

Last edited:
Mr.Mupfo

Mr.Mupfo

Nov 29, 2011
Much prefer the Mrs. uses the anavar over the winstrol for a first cycle.

NO you cannot mix the two on alternating days. And NO don't stack the two if she's never cycled either of them. The other thing is make sure the DIET is tight if you want to cut. Don't lean on the drugs to do it for you. Winstrol will work better for cutting, but primarily because it inhibits estrogen - which we all know can make you 'leaner' since you're carrying less water (i.e. no bloat), but on the other hand, its a bitch on your joints because they are getting dried out too. Further winstrol is more androgenic than anavar. Expect the chance for sides like hair falling out, acne & voice change.

Here's some info you should read (I wrote this so I know its good info & is the same that I would tell you if I rewrote it here).

The World of Women's Drugs: Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS)-Part 3 of 3 - RX Muscle Mag

Maybe we need to rephrase that... I meant if she is running winny for several days and she decides she dont like or the joints hurt can she quit the winny one day and start running var the next.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011

There really isn't one IMO. You're a man. She's a woman. Our hormone levels are already very different and so is the effect of AAS.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic