Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

getting permissions back to chat --been gone to long!! CYCLE

D

Dfit

Feb 23, 2014

I am starting a new cycle, I still have high body fat but I believe I suffer from PCOS so this can only help.. Most of my fat is in my stomach. I look like a trucker w some nice arms and legs!
anyway I have fixed my diet and trying to cut sodium and I am not trying to LIVE in the gym = 4-5 hours a day (no kidding)

so I do cardio 1-2 times a day and lift. shoulder injury really makes it hard

that being said

i am taking one tab of whin 25 mcg a day, in morning
and
2 cc primo every 5 days

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Welcome :)

Just curious if you have actually been diagnosed with PCOS, I didn't know what it was so I googled it and am not sure why you think doing aas will help if you do in fact have it. In other words what are you basing this on?

Do you mind posting your diet or at least a food list of things you are eating?

Are you saying that you are in the gym 4-5 hours everyday, that's quite a bit extreme. What are your reasons for doing so?

Are you doing this cycle because you think it will help you lose the fat? When did you start it? What is your history with aas?

Can you give us more detail about your training history?

Thanks J

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Don't worry about your sodium. You need it to work out hard. You'll lose more fat in the long run. What is whin 25mcg? What is the concentration and ester of your primo?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I would think aas would NOT be a god idea for a woman that has PCOS...............at all.

Cycle history, how long have you been training, how old are you, do you even know how to train etc, these would be asked aggressively if you were a male posting this type of thread.

What type of trucker do you look like a long haul trucker or one that drives a day cab?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I am starting a new cycle, I still have high body fat but I believe I suffer from PCOS so this can only help.. Most of my fat is in my stomach. I look like a trucker w some nice arms and legs!
anyway I have fixed my diet and trying to cut sodium and I am not trying to LIVE in the gym = 4-5 hours a day (no kidding)

so I do cardio 1-2 times a day and lift. shoulder injury really makes it hard

that being said

i am taking one tab of whin 25 mcg a day, in morning
and
2 cc primo every 5 days

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? If you have high body fat, I would get the diet & training in place and get the bodyfat down. Are you taking any medication for PCOS? Have you looked at your diet, and I'm thinking particularly of any gluten allergies if you are looking specifically at getting the stomach size down?

My thoughts about what you are doing:

1) Over training. NO reason to spend 4-5 hours in the gym. Its just plain overkill and probably giving you no time for proper recovery.

2) Over training w/ shoulder injury? Then stop it. You're just aggravating an already compromised joint. And trust me, shoulders are very tweaky and complex joints that , when you start screwing it up, it never really seems to recover. I would adjust my training to work WITH the shoulder and not beating on it to just make it worse. You should be doing shoulder warmups religiously and being very judicious about training your shoulders - find different angles to work if you need to. VERY important.

3) You have high bodyfat from PCOS - are you consulting w/ a physician now about that or taking medication for it? If you are dealing w/ insulin resistance, that is what is contributing to the promotion of bodyfat and you should be adjusting your diet & lifestyle to work w/ that insulin resistance.

4) PCOS = higher androgen levels, potentially due to the insulin hormone imbalance. Throwing in a stiff androgen coctail seems counter productive to balancing out your hormone profile. I'm not a doctor, but that is my logic.

5) Your cycle -- WHY? as asked above - what is the concentration of your primo? If we assume you are using 100 mg/ml, this is 200 mg / 5 days, or let's average that to 40 mg / day. So your weekly intake is : 25 mg winstrol x 7/ week + 40 mg primo x 7 / week = 455 mg androgens / week. My friend, that is a man's dosage. Unless you are a pro-level female bodybuilder or something I cannot imagine the reason for this cycle. Also if we acknowledge that these compounds put on muscle mass, if you are already carrying high bodyfat, this is just going to add to that, producing a "thick" look .. .if that's what you were going for?

6) Note about training w/ winstrol and a bad shoulder - winstrol has a anti-estrogenic effect that will reduce water, but speciically can dry the **** out of your joints. If you already have a compromised shoulder, I can't see where this is going to produce a postiive result. Aggravated, dry joints pretty much promote tendonitis and just beg the opportunity for injury. And that shit don't go away either.

7) High dose winstrol + primo = high blood pressure, jacked up lipids. Have you had blood work done recently? If you are already carrying high bodyfat, is your blood pressure jacked up as well? Throw in a stiff dose of steroids and you will have very jacked up BP. I hope you are taking some support supps w/ this.

I'm not really sure what your purpose is but I don't see anything that really makes sense with this approach. JMHO. I agree we need more context to give anything more useful in terms of recommendations or comments. Even if you are a trainer or something, I don't see the point of this. I think you should be spending a lot of time optimizing your diet based on managing the PCOS. I'd keep the training to a level that is productive and toss the steroids until you get your bodyfat down to something better, or at least get blood work done and get to a point where your system isn't already stressed. Not knowing the concentration of your primo worries me because you could conceivably doing a really insane level of male hormones, w/ the accompanying stress to your body that is already dealing w/ jacked up hormone levels. BP and lipid profile are a consideration. I am hopng you are using something that is more like 50 mg /ml, but even that is still aggressive and still doesn't make sense to me. What is the logic behind this approach and what is the goal?

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Don't worry about your sodium. You need it to work out hard. You'll lose more fat in the long run. What is whin 25mcg? What is the concentration and ester of your primo?

Excellent point (and all the other pieces of advice are good, too). When dieting, you need to use plenty of condiments to make it livable. If training hard (1 hour of weights) and doing lots of cardio (45mins-1 hour a day) you will sweat the sodium out easily.

I am assuming the Primo is 100 mgscc, and 200 mgs is way too much, IMO. Also, I have seen nasty sides in women using winney. One tab of var and 1 IU of GH/day would be a much, much better choice. And that would be after some natural training.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
What exactly are you trying to accomplish? If you have high body fat, I would get the diet & training in place and get the bodyfat down. Are you taking any medication for PCOS? Have you looked at your diet, and I'm thinking particularly of any gluten allergies if you are looking specifically at getting the stomach size down?

My thoughts about what you are doing:

1) Over training. NO reason to spend 4-5 hours in the gym. Its just plain overkill and probably giving you no time for proper recovery.

2) Over training w/ shoulder injury? Then stop it. You're just aggravating an already compromised joint. And trust me, shoulders are very tweaky and complex joints that , when you start screwing it up, it never really seems to recover. I would adjust my training to work WITH the shoulder and not beating on it to just make it worse. You should be doing shoulder warmups religiously and being very judicious about training your shoulders - find different angles to work if you need to. VERY important.

3) You have high bodyfat from PCOS - are you consulting w/ a physician now about that or taking medication for it? If you are dealing w/ insulin resistance, that is what is contributing to the promotion of bodyfat and you should be adjusting your diet & lifestyle to work w/ that insulin resistance.

4) PCOS = higher androgen levels, potentially due to the insulin hormone imbalance. Throwing in a stiff androgen coctail seems counter productive to balancing out your hormone profile. I'm not a doctor, but that is my logic.

5) Your cycle -- WHY? as asked above - what is the concentration of your primo? If we assume you are using 100 mg/ml, this is 200 mg / 5 days, or let's average that to 40 mg / day. So your weekly intake is : 25 mg winstrol x 7/ week + 40 mg primo x 7 / week = 455 mg androgens / week. My friend, that is a man's dosage. Unless you are a pro-level female bodybuilder or something I cannot imagine the reason for this cycle. Also if we acknowledge that these compounds put on muscle mass, if you are already carrying high bodyfat, this is just going to add to that, producing a "thick" look .. .if that's what you were going for?

6) Note about training w/ winstrol and a bad shoulder - winstrol has a anti-estrogenic effect that will reduce water, but speciically can dry the **** out of your joints. If you already have a compromised shoulder, I can't see where this is going to produce a postiive result. Aggravated, dry joints pretty much promote tendonitis and just beg the opportunity for injury. And that shit don't go away either.

7) High dose winstrol + primo = high blood pressure, jacked up lipids. Have you had blood work done recently? If you are already carrying high bodyfat, is your blood pressure jacked up as well? Throw in a stiff dose of steroids and you will have very jacked up BP. I hope you are taking some support supps w/ this.

I'm not really sure what your purpose is but I don't see anything that really makes sense with this approach. JMHO. I agree we need more context to give anything more useful in terms of recommendations or comments. Even if you are a trainer or something, I don't see the point of this. I think you should be spending a lot of time optimizing your diet based on managing the PCOS. I'd keep the training to a level that is productive and toss the steroids until you get your bodyfat down to something better, or at least get blood work done and get to a point where your system isn't already stressed. Not knowing the concentration of your primo worries me because you could conceivably doing a really insane level of male hormones, w/ the accompanying stress to your body that is already dealing w/ jacked up hormone levels. BP and lipid profile are a consideration. I am hopng you are using something that is more like 50 mg /ml, but even that is still aggressive and still doesn't make sense to me. What is the logic behind this approach and what is the goal?

I agree 100% with every syllable. Please heed this advice.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm not sure where the OP ran off to.. I'm wondering if this is supposed to say "winny 25 mg and 0.2cc primo every 5 days?" That makes more sense.

To the OP. Measures are very important. There is a difference between mcg and mg. There is a difference between 2cc and .2cc. With some compounds, making these mistakes will kill you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic