Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

getting bodybuilder big?

S

Slag

Apr 21, 2011
I am just wondering to commit to getting that big, your basically committing yourself to getting fat?

All the videos i've seen of bodybuilders and shit, they are pretty fat in the offseason, so I am assuming to grow like that you just need to eat super amounts of food and take the bad with the good aka the muscle with the fat?

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
It all depends on your diet. You can stay lean year round if you choose to. A lot guys prefer to bulk up to add a decent amount of mass to their body then just worry about the little bit of fat they gained later. Also, those bodybuilders are not exactly fat in the off season. Think about how big their muscle are and then imagine if you added a layer of fat on top them. Not to mention bloating from their other supplements .

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Uh no....what are watching Lee Priest's off season vids? A lot of the "smoothness" you see in the off season is water retention. Most top level BB's stay pretty lean in off season.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You have to remember the proverbial "marathon, not sprint" mantra that you have to apply to not just gear, but diet as well. Fat cells can always be produced, but can NEVER be eliminated (without surgery), they can only shrink once created. So you don't want to add unnecessary fat even while on a bulking cycle. Necessary fat, yes, but that is something you pretty much have to figure out for yourself. So much of this "game" is personal and subjective, so you really have to master the skill of listening to your body. This will help in all aspects of your health and progress, from diet to training to injury to side-effects.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
side note......mitochondrial uncouplers such as DNP and fucoxanthine will kill fat cells.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
So internal lipo? Really? So when it "kills" them, do they still remain in the same place? Or do they literally die and disappear?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Sheeeeyyyyyaaaaatttt...you had to ask....I'll get back to ya.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
So internal lipo? Really? So when it "kills" them, do they still remain in the same place? Or do they literally die and disappear?

Dead fat cells eventually end up getting metabolized by your liver. At least, I think that's what happens. Could be wrong..

Last edited:
MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I can't find the doc I had explaining the process. There are several studies available detailing brown fat cell loss in mice after exposure to fucoxanthine. Baskiller also mentions PGF2's ability to induce adipose cell death in his article on the compound.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I can't find the doc I had explaining the process. There are several studies available detailing brown fat cell loss in mice after exposure to fucoxanthine. Baskiller also mentions PGF2's ability to induce adipose cell death in his article on the compound.

I thought most of the fat in our body as an adult is white fat cells and we actually have little brown fat cells, so fuco is near useless....

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Misread.....exposure to fucoxanthine activates brown fat which in turn metabolizes white fat....sorry, been a while.

3J

3J

May 19, 2011
i know im bumping an old thread here but i have to show concern for the DNP advice...

DNP is horrible for you and extremely dangerous on the black market...

i would neever advise my clients to EVER run it.. period

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic