Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Getting back into it

B

buffalo3

Oct 11, 2010
Just wanted to post and introduce myself since so much has changed i have found out. Been on the boards since the late 90's(here for 10 but never really posted)but haven't been active the last several years due to having kids and all that comes with that. The last one is finally in school so now i got some time to get back to what i enjoy doing,lol. If any of the older guys recognize my name it is the same guy from years back.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Welcome back! Read around, you'll probably see names you recognize and places to jump in and join the conversation, as you did already with the Animal thread. There's a fair percentage of guys here who began when you did, lots of catching up you can do.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome, post up brotha!

B

buffalo3

Oct 11, 2010
Welcome back! Read around, you'll probably see names you recognize and places to jump in and join the conversation, as you did already with the Animal thread. There's a fair percentage of guys here who began when you did, lots of catching up you can do.

Thanks,yeah im doing alot of reading. Alot has changed so i got some catching up to do with the new stuff out there that wasnt around before. Gotta say now im feeling like a dinosaur with my normal test e/deca and dbol cycles with some of what i see others talking about,lol.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Dinosaurs got pretty big though. Hard to say if things got better or just more complicated over the years, but there's still plenty of discussion, and use, of the basics. Read what interests you, use the Search function, and ask questions ... it's what the Den is for.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Welcome to the Silverback club lol. Most of these dudes are older than dirt here!

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Just wanted to post and introduce myself since so much has changed i have found out. Been on the boards since the late 90's(here for 10 but never really posted)but haven't been active the last several years due to having kids and all that comes with that. The last one is finally in school so now i got some time to get back to what i enjoy doing,lol. If any of the older guys recognize my name it is the same guy from years back.

Wow, you’re a blast from the past. I haven’t seen you around for years brother! Welcome back buffalo, glad to see you back home again brother.

B

buffalo3

Oct 11, 2010
Wow, you’re a blast from the past. I haven’t seen you around for years brother! Welcome back buffalo, glad to see you back home again brother.

Damn how the hell are ya?,i have missed shooting the shit with ya. Its been about 5 years i think since i was really active on the boards,once my daughter was born it just got to hectic with 2 kids and moving up in the career to be online much. Hope you have been doing good!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic