Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
wisemedicalbilling
What's New?

Get out of jail free card? Revolving Door? WTF?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Times has shifted from being raised to work for everything you wanted to being raised to believe everything is handed to you.

Some kids growing up had paper routes, some of us did grass cutting, but if you wanted money you went out and worked for it. Now, everyone has their hands outs…

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Times has shifted from being raised to work for everything you wanted to being raised to believe everything is handed to you.

Some kids growing up had paper routes, some of us did grass cutting, but if you wanted money you went out and worked for it. Now, everyone has their hands outs…

Had both.
First job a a 12 year old kid was to bag groceries or stock shelfs.
Delivered news papers during winter time in Norway
Using this thing: https://thornews.com/2013/02/11/the-kicksled-a-traditional-norwegian-locomotion/

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

The system owners, orchestrators have designed / created this.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I understand upset at lack of consequence for serious offenders — But we have to be careful in asking for a fascist (zero tolerance authoritarianism) approach.
If you believe that there exists no more consequence for “offenses” (even relatively mild acts), then break some law yourself and you’ll quickly find there’s relatively little slack YOU will get.
The apparent purposeful leniency for many serious offenders, must be a strategy the institutional powers at large have put into place.
The US we knew, is done.
Interesting thought and you are right. If I commit a crime even something I think is soft on some one else would be hell for me. I have a nice life and family I suppose those type don't do what do they have to lose

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic