Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Get out of jail free card? Revolving Door? WTF?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011

This shit is happening more and more and doesn't anyone see this or are we so much more worried about Gas Water heaters than raping murdering scambags?

Mom says he didn't mean it, he wasn't trying to run away, and he'll probably apologize. It's just he has a bad temper?? WTF mom! maybe your son and his little thug brother as a big pile of worthless crap and you did nothing to raise up boys to be good men? Maybe it's you who should e in jail too for failing your kids and society by allowing your kids to be POS

Sorry for the rant I am so tired of hearing about murdering punks having a tough life and that's why they do what they do. BS!

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012

This shit is happening more and more and doesn't anyone see this or are we so much more worried about Gas Water heaters than raping murdering scambags?

Mom says he didn't mean it, he wasn't trying to run away, and he'll probably apologize. It's just he has a bad temper?? WTF mom! maybe your son and his little thug brother as a big pile of worthless crap and you did nothing to raise up boys to be good men? Maybe it's you who should e in jail too for failing your kids and society by allowing your kids to be POS

Sorry for the rant I am so tired of hearing about murdering punks having a tough life and that's why they do what they do. BS!
Then people in Baltimore wonder why crime is out of control? Crime in Baltimore rose 162.99% above the national average in 2022. Woke ideas of law enforcement always lead to out of control crime rates. We had a similar case here when an illegal raped a 16 year old and got her pregnant.. A judge gave him a $1 bond because he couldn't afford any more than that. Crime is out of control in Harris County/Houston too. Hell, our Harris County judge who is in charge of running the county has not worked a day since she got re-elected last November. Why, she is having emotional issues that prevent her from doing her job so she is in some kind of tax payer funded mental rehab. Tax payers are still paying her salary of almost $200,000/yr.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well like his mother said, he'll get to sit and think about it, and hopefully he apologizes. Because that'll make it all better. Such quality people.

"I am just as shocked as anybody."

I'm not.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I have traveled the world and seen how other cultures are on crime, we need to go back to some of that draconian shit. Take all amenities out of prisons; all sentences should come with hard labor even if it is only 10 days in county lock up; kill someone then you should be killed (Even manslaughter. I don't believe in accidents, only negligence.); rape someone, death or castration; get caught stealing, lose a hand; etc... Appeals should be quick and when done, get draconian. IDGAF

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
I have traveled the world and seen how other cultures are on crime, we need to go back to some of that draconian shit. Take all amenities out of prisons; all sentences should come with hard labor even if it is only 10 days in county lock up; kill someone then you should be killed (Even manslaughter. I don't believe in accidents, only negligence.); rape someone, death or castration; get caught stealing, lose a hand; etc... Appeals should be quick and when done, get draconian. IDGAF
I'm down for all that.

I would also like to find out just WTF went wrong between Gen z , like 1980 and now. Each generation the good/piece of shit ratio seems to swing more toward the piece of shit side.

Can't blame politics , or teachers those are cop outs. Somethings changed in parenting and social interactions , the addition of social media is a big thing too ... some thing has totally broken the way society acted , evolved and treated one another.

So we get more n more useless fucks and dope fiends and killers n rapists. It don't matter red or blue cus douchebags can come from any where at any time no matter what. Cant blame teachers cus parents should be able to counteract anything taught at school with simple honest conversations.

Not sure what's happened or how to fix it , but it would be nice to see things swing back the other way. Seems to me at least were becoming desensitized to all the violence against one another. Its just some else in the news.

God Damn shame is what it is. Used to be ya wanted to hire the neighbors kids to mow your lawn , these days ya look out the window at them and wonder which one is going to grow up to be a serial killer or rapist.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I'm down for all that.

I would also like to find out just WTF went wrong between Gen z , like 1980 and now. Each generation the good/piece of shit ratio seems to swing more toward the piece of shit side.

Can't blame politics , or teachers those are cop outs. Somethings changed in parenting and social interactions , the addition of social media is a big thing too ... some thing has totally broken the way society acted , evolved and treated one another.

So we get more n more useless fucks and dope fiends and killers n rapists. It don't matter red or blue cus douchebags can come from any where at any time no matter what. Cant blame teachers cus parents should be able to counteract anything taught at school with simple honest conversations.

Not sure what's happened or how to fix it , but it would be nice to see things swing back the other way. Seems to me at least were becoming desensitized to all the violence against one another. Its just some else in the news.

God Damn shame is what it is. Used to be ya wanted to hire the neighbors kids to mow your lawn , these days ya look out the window at them and wonder which one is going to grow up to be a serial killer or rapist.
I think it is the access to information that changed things. People see other people doing bad things and nothing happening to them, so they wonder why do they have to follow the rules if the others don't. Used to be we only had the newspapers and local news, which pretty much covered local stuff except maybe government and economy.

I used to run into issues with shitbag Marines. When I was younger, the thought of getting out with an Other Than Honorable Discharge or worse was a death sentence and kept discipline high. However, my younger Marines had all the information they needed at their fingertips. They observed Marines getting kicked out with an OTC or Bad Conduct Discharge who were able to get good civilian jobs, because liberals will still hire them. I actually heard employers say, "I am sorry the military experiment didn't work for you." Experiment... no, that person is an undisciplined, piece of shit who cannot follow rules. That is why they got kicked out.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020

It's OK bro as long as they get Trump that's all that matters. 5 more years of the global communist liberal democrats will truly put this country in the toilet. Republicans aren't much better and time is running out.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
The only problem with this approach is applying it fairly. Look at what has happened with the current drug laws. Imagine 5 yrs hard labor for 2 vials of testosterone, or life if you sell some gear to your training partner. I'm all for the death penalty, as long as you have the right person same with all other harsh penalties. Given the level of corruption, abuse of power, etc. laws like this could easily be used against anyone for many reasons other than crimes against others. Consider the Middle East, Russia and China. Make some shit up and have someone beheaded. Gotta be real careful what we ask for.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I'm down for all that.

Brother, we live in a nice neighborhood and here most all of my neighbors don't even bother mowing their yards. Never see kids until it is time to get on the bus to go to school and if you want to pay some one to mow your yard you got to find an illegal to do it. I huge We have a house across the street that a tree broke in half over a month ago. Its still laying n the middle of their yard and partially in the street. No kid here will mow a yard and parents buy houses and don't bother taking care of the yard either. Yea, all of the problems we see in schools are the direct result of parents not taking any interest in their own childs education. Not sure how to fix this either.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
The only problem with this approach is applying it fairly. Look at what has happened with the current drug laws. Imagine 5 yrs hard labor for 2 vials of testosterone, or life if you sell some gear to your training partner. I'm all for the death penalty, as long as you have the right person same with all other harsh penalties. Given the level of corruption, abuse of power, etc. laws like this could easily be used against anyone for many reasons other than crimes against others. Consider the Middle East, Russia and China. Make some shit up and have someone beheaded. Gotta be real careful what we ask for.
Yep, we would need to do an overhaul of the justice system and government before that happened. I have spent quite a bit of time in the Middle East and a little in Russia and China. The problem with those areas, you never get a fair trial. Their government, elders and/or justice system determines you are guilty the minute you are arrested.

Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole

Jul 31, 2023
I’m on board with a lot of what you have offered but I do believe that it’s almost too late.

Until the good citizens of this country stand up and decide that they’ve had enough of prosecutors who won’t prosecute and take matters into their own hands via either the voting system or by vigilantism, it will only get worse.

About 10 years ago, my neighborhood was a Mecca for drug pushers, prostitutes, thieves and gang members. Every house in my block was robbed at some point and there wasn’t a night when a person couldn’t hear gun shots coming from 3 or 4 blocks down.
Without writing too much, folks got tired of it and without too much help from the legal system, it only took about 2 weeks to make the entire neighborhood quiet, safe and livable again.

Sometimes people just have to quit depending on someone else to do what has to be done.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
Brother, we live in a nice neighborhood and here most all of my neighbors don't even bother mowing their yards. Never see kids until it is time to get on the bus to go to school and if you want to pay some one to mow your yard you got to find an illegal to do it. I huge We have a house across the street that a tree broke in half over a month ago. Its still laying n the middle of their yard and partially in the street. No kid here will mow a yard and parents buy houses and don't bother taking care of the yard either. Yea, all of the problems we see in schools are the direct result of parents not taking any interest in their own childs education. Not sure how to fix this either.
Once we started living with my grandparents it was a real nice area. I was that kid, clean pools shovel snow , mow grass. Always had a pocket full of money to take a girl out or get what I needed. Just seemed to make sense to me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic