pbtom
What's New?

Get me ready - Anavar!

• Thread starter Little Augustyn
  • Start Date

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Day 4 on var.... ooohhhh.... var takes a while to kick in and it doesn't really "pump" you up like that right away... sounds like you are playing with anadrol.... UNLESS you are just going through a placebo effect. Var should give you strength, fill your muscles, harden and shouldn't bloat you.... some ladies think so as their muscles get fuller and more defined.... that's not bloat. Think of an "illusion" that your eyes are playing on you since you aren't used to seeing yourself like that...

This would not be entirely true as a lot of women hold water on var...hence...bloat :)

and I'm going with the placebo effect

Little Augustyn

Little Augustyn

TID Lady Member
Apr 24, 2013
Ok so a bit of an update :)

I am on my 3rd week and absolutely loving it!!

My weights have gone up stronger in the gym and am definitely able to push more. Feeling strong and determined to push myself every day.
I am noticing a bit of water but not excessive amounts. My muscles are quite full and hard and I am loving it!!

BF is going down as I am being squeaky clean with my diet and water :)

But my appetite is up quite a lot?!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Ok so a bit of an update :)

I am on my 3rd week and absolutely loving it!!

My weights have gone up stronger in the gym and am definitely able to push more. Feeling strong and determined to push myself every day.
I am noticing a bit of water but not excessive amounts. My muscles are quite full and hard and I am loving it!!

BF is going down as I am being squeaky clean with my diet and water :)

But my appetite is up quite a lot?!

normal, you are burning more calories ;)

Little Augustyn

Little Augustyn

TID Lady Member
Apr 24, 2013
It was definitely a placebo affect in the beginning, going into week 2 I started feeling noticeable differences and so did my mister! Still 9'weeks left ☺️

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic