What's New?

Get me ready - Anavar!

• Thread starter Little Augustyn
  • Start Date
F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
My wife is doing her first anavar cycle which I have included glenbuterol.
so far she tells me that the pumps are awsome and she did get a little jittery from the glen but you may have to play with your dosage to get the best results for you.by the way my wife is running 10mg a day of var and 40mcg of glen.
One thing is you got to dial in your diet and also be realistic about you goals many men and women think that one cycle will yield them there dream physic it takes years and dedication and cycles in between to get to your gaols but one thing for certain your genetics plays the biggest role.

best of luck and always get regular blood work when running any type of cycle.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
so far she tells me that the pumps are awsome and she did get a little jittery from the glen but you may have to play with your dosage to get the best results for you.by the way my wife is running 10mg a day of var and 40mcg of glen.
One thing is you got to dial in your diet and also be realistic about you goals many men and women think that one cycle will yield them there dream physic it takes years and dedication and cycles in between to get to your gaols but one thing for certain your genetics plays the biggest role.

Please be sure your wife is getting some l-taurine w/ the clebuterol.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Sassy thanks for the advice will let her know.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Sassy thanks for the advice will let her know.by the way will 3-5 grams be sufficient

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Australia...geeze VAR must be expensive as hell out there!
I know gear is like 4x the price out there at LEAST!

that is if u r really from australia of course lol

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
before genx went down they had a good aussie source on that board

Little Augustyn

Little Augustyn

TID Lady Member
Apr 24, 2013
So I may be imagining things, and it's only day 4 but I feel a million bucks. I don't know how soon this stuff starts to kick in, but my legs pumped up last night like they haven't in a year, I've slept like a baby for the last 2 nights when I normally take 4 hours to fall asleep.
It may just be the days, but if it's the var then I can't wait for the next few weeks!

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Australia...geeze VAR must be expensive as hell out there!
I know gear is like 4x the price out there at LEAST!

that is if u r really from australia of course lol
Sure is and yes I am from oz best country in the world lol

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
So I may be imagining things, and it's only day 4 but I feel a million bucks. I don't know how soon this stuff starts to kick in, but my legs pumped up last night like they haven't in a year, I've slept like a baby for the last 2 nights when I normally take 4 hours to fall asleep.
It may just be the days, but if it's the var then I can't wait for the next few weeks!

Enjoy it! There is nothing like your first cycle!

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013

If you are using clen and var, make sure your proteins are up as well... Albuterol is a WAY better alternative... identical to clen but no jitters...

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013

Day 4 on var.... ooohhhh.... var takes a while to kick in and it doesn't really "pump" you up like that right away... sounds like you are playing with anadrol.... UNLESS you are just going through a placebo effect. Var should give you strength, fill your muscles, harden and shouldn't bloat you.... some ladies think so as their muscles get fuller and more defined.... that's not bloat. Think of an "illusion" that your eyes are playing on you since you aren't used to seeing yourself like that...

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
OR the other possibility it's WINNY that kicks in pretty quick and what you describe is more like that as well.... I'm sorry to say that but it really doesn't sound like you have legit VAR but the easily faked with Winny by many places. AND WAAAAAAAY CHEAPER!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic