Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Georgia man again charged with manufacturing steroids

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
He's smiling because his beard was the one brewing, not him.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm sitting here discussing this with my wife. How does a domestic disturbance call lead to a search of the premises? Like mentioned maybe he had his lab on the kitchen table or his wife said "he's making steroids" as soon as they came over. I don't get it. Do you not need a search warrant anymore?

Considering it was a domestic dispute, this automatically gives the officers "probable cause" to enter the property. What they find in there could lead to a multitude of charges.

Same thing if there was coke, weed or a bunch of pills lying around....not sure why this dumbass couldn't chill for a few months until the March charges were decided upon....not smart especially to those he was STILL selling/re-selling to.

Stupid...just stupid.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Too easy to tell a girl you're giving her a "D" lol.

Ms Wetback, love the new avi.

Thanks you sir.

nice tattoo!! hot

That is about 1/2 of it. I starts on my upper quad and goes up and over my shoulder.

2wp6tz6.jpg

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what type of work??
I am thinking you should start with a little light house work in that outfit you have there... by the time you make it to the master bedroom we can put in some overtime... then time and a half... and yes, that ink is sexy... but pales in comparison to the rest of the canvas...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic