Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Georgia man again charged with manufacturing steroids

necropuppy

necropuppy

Mar 8, 2014
he wont be smiling when its salad tossing time

Hopefully he was using his products, and he's jacked, but you can't see because it's out of frame.... I've been locked up, never prison though; I'm pretty sure it's usually not rape, and it's "what happens inside stays inside".

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
tilltheend a scammer and scumbag that I and the boards have been to war with for years

Ohhh I got ya now. Yeah I recognize that name. I thought that may have been who you were referring to with dr tillacle but wasn't sure.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Ohhh I got ya now. Yeah I recognize that name. I thought that may have been who you were referring to with dr tillacle but wasn't sure.
dr tillacle is another name for tilltheend or tiller or sockfukker or tilly cause he has a fake scammer lab...and a list lol

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
dr tillacle is another name for tilltheend or tiller or sockfukker or tilly cause he has a fake scammer lab...and a list lol

Lol gotta keep a fresh name when dealing dirty!

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I'm sitting here discussing this with my wife. How does a domestic disturbance call lead to a search of the premises? Like mentioned maybe he had his lab on the kitchen table or his wife said "he's making steroids" as soon as they came over. I don't get it. Do you not need a search warrant anymore?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
If its the wifes house she can let them in and lead them to the lab. Then they will obtain a search warrant if they feel one is needed. But I dont think this chick will be getting anything for Valentines day from this guy.....

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I'm sitting here discussing this with my wife. How does a domestic disturbance call lead to a search of the premises? Like mentioned maybe he had his lab on the kitchen table or his wife said "he's making steroids" as soon as they came over. I don't get it. Do you not need a search warrant anymore?

He was out on bond from the first arrest. I dont think that leaves him with many rights.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
If its the wifes house she can let them in and lead them to the lab. Then they will obtain a search warrant if they feel one is needed. But I dont think this chick will be getting anything for Valentines day from this guy.....

LOL...I guess your right. That's why you don't do that shit in your house especially if its in her name. ha ha

Learned a long time ago from my dad, all my shit is in my name only.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic