Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

George Peterson, IFBB Pro Bodybuilder, Dead at 37

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Anything new. New drug, new way of dieting, new way of loosing weight or water. Saunas, hot tubs, some cryo thing? Sleeping in a room with a dehumidifier and the thermostat turned up? Kinda just brainstorming.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I dont know if it's just me getting older im noticing a lot more people dying early. Normal dudes dying from heart attacks at age 25. When I was in my 20s and 30s never heard of shit like that.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I dont know if it's just me getting older im noticing a lot more people dying early. Normal dudes dying from heart attacks at age 25. When I was in my 20s and 30s never heard of shit like that.

We never took crazy amounts that the youngsters are taking today....

noiseboy

noiseboy

Apr 10, 2020
His father died of an aneurysm at 39 and George had just received his Covid vaccine two week ago. Just sayin...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
All these fuckers take any and every drug that may give them the slightest edge these days and not use their brains or any degree of caution all they want is their instagram and fakebook shit to take off and get a couple hundred buck trophy with hopes of an endorsement contract or two.
This is the game they play.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
His father died of an aneurysm at 39 and George had just received his Covid vaccine two week ago. Just sayin...
The guy just died and you're trying to use it for an anti vax agenda?? I"ve had both my jabs with no side effects what so ever, and also had a booster shot because I help care for my cousin who has cancer. Stop spreading FUD brother... Just sayin..

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
The guy just died and you're trying to use it for an anti vax agenda?? I"ve had both my jabs with no side effects what so ever, and also had a booster shot because I help care for my cousin who has cancer. Stop spreading FUD brother... Just sayin..
Easy, this is America, e has a right to his opinions partner. He isn't spreading FUD, if you dont fear government, the CDC and wizards of social engineering, well you have that right. Props to you willing to gamble with your health to take care of your cousin, as all drugs are a gamble. Next you may here, dont vurrry, its only a harmless shower.....

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
All these fuckers take any and every drug that may give them the slightest edge these days and not use their brains or any degree of caution all they want is their instagram and fakebook shit to take off and get a couple hundred buck trophy with hopes of an endorsement contract or two.
This is the game they play.
It's true, and its a bummer. Gotta play the long game of life to the best of your ability. Fuck vanity, before sanity, we have so many examples of the repercussions...

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017

You probably didn’t have the internet yet. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Sad to hear yet not a surprise to loose another Professionl BB'r.

It seems more are dying in the past 20 years then the old school pros did in Arnold's time and prior.

Am I wrong?

I'm sure this is tough for his family and friends. Too young to go like that.

RIP
Gets publicized more (social media) plus I would guess........ just a guess here... more bodybuilders?

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
George seemed to be very well respected. Didn't see any negativity on any social media posts except for the obvious "too much gear and diuretics" posts from the trolls.

I did hear he was in shape at 230lbs and still had to get down to 212 in less than a week.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Damn man, I didn't realize that shit. When they die from the vax it's in the first 2 weeks.

Of course we don't know for sure but it's definitely in the realm of possibilities.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic