Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

GenX Bust widens in scope

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I just love how these guys bought up so many forums and just advertised the shit like it was the sunday paper...duh ya think?!

I agree with ya there man but the real kicker for me was their little Saturday morning steroid cartoon! First time I saw that I was like WTF...Am I really watching this?!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You know, I bet they had an insider go all the way up the ladder, how else would they have gathered so much information to hit ALL of them in one day across Europe?? Then the server issue, no one know's if they are still Genx, or LE, and I wouldn't trust anything anyone says right now. It was only a matter of time IMO. My advice is, since there has been no communication to any of the reps, that if anyione is going onto any of those fourms, make sure you take care of your own online safety first. Be smart. Obviously this was large enough, so my guess LE would have some type of control.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
The community is responding, albeit slowly. We're not the avg folk in society, and won't allow some greedy, stupid fucks to mess up everything. People are telling each other to jump ship alllll over the place.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
More on this, this info was posted today.

Posted by Anthony Roberts on December 19, 2010

It is now being reported that French police, working with German authorities, have busted an international steroid ring operating out of Marseille, France. The now-busted steroid dealers were working in connection with branches in Cyprus, Turkey, and China. These recent arrests have come as part of a worldwide operation carried out on December 7th. Clearly this is GenXXL/Axio Labs - and there’s zero room for discussion on the matter, although the article doesn’t mention the lab or company by name.

France was considered “safe” by many GenXXL/Axio customers in the United States, as it is not one of the countries (mailing addresses) we perceive as overly scrutinized by the postal service. It was a perfect country to mail steroids to Canada from, due to the large percentage of French Canadians.

If you happened to listen to Superhuman Radio last Thursday at 10 AM, you would have heard me talk about the rumor that the Axio Labs/ GenXXL busts that we’re seeing are related to money laundering; this was the first time that rumor had been put into the public circulation, but as you can see from the article below, it has now been confirmed.

This is going to spell bad news for many European sources and North American remailers, all of whom used Bank Wire’s to pay for Axio’s products.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Posted by Doublewide at CM today:

I got this today.

"All people with pending orders will get the orders bro. In fact orders have been quietly shipping - very slowloy. It will take another month to get them all shipped but they will 100% ship.
The gear was actually safe - please can you get that message out - ask the clients to be patient but we will never take money for something we cant ship and we have the stock.
We need to make sure the stock, staff and customers are safe before anything got shipped.

It was not possible to make a big announcement of our intentions when we did not know what was going on.

The bust was close to us but not at all us - none of us had ever been to the place that was busted but the issue is that there were many connections that led back to people we knew and that was extremely dangerous.

Please assure members the products will be shipped bro - we hold ourselves to a higher moral standard that to screw anyone ever.

Thanks"

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I'd be very carefull people.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So he is saying that this was not Axio that was busted, interesting.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Be careful I see this guys are trying to regroup.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
They have an online storefront up again, admin. They look to be back in business.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic