marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Not looking good for the company-

French police break up international doping ring
Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:35pm GMT

Print | Single Page
[-] Text [+]

PARIS (Reuters) - French police have broken up a Marseille-based international doping ring thought to be the biggest in Europe, the government said on Saturday.

The group sold anabolic steroids over the Internet in Europe and the United States, counting nearly 10,000 customers in France alone, the French Sports Ministry said.

A judicial source said the group had nearly 200,000 clients in Europe for its steroids, which are used for developing muscle bulk.

Three people from the southern French city of Marseille have been put under judicial investigation for their part in the ring, which obtained the drugs from labs in Cyprus, China and Turkey, the source said.

Large sums of money were discovered at the homes of two of the men and investigators believe that the operation was making 1,000 euros (849 pounds) a day in Marseille alone.

An international police sweep was carried out against the ring on December 7 and investigators have also uncovered money laundering operations in Germany and the Netherlands.

(Reporting by Jean-Francois Rosnoblet and Leigh Thomas; Editing by Kevin Liffey)

© Thomson Reuters 2010 All rights reserved

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Wonder what the full story is going to reveal.

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
I don't know, but it won't be good for lots of bros I'm sure. Unless LE stays with the sources and doesn't go after the users as well.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
they wont go after the users - they never have yet - they may be interested in the importers though and remailers - but it wont go any lower than that - at the worse they would flag your shipping address - so its best to get a new one for your future orders from other suppliers

its not that easy for something like this to go international so unless your a major remailer I wouldnt worry about it

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
in fact I know a dude who did a huge business with Gen X - so if he disapears I will admit I am wrong LOL

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Even better question is when is GenXXL going to address this issue on the boards they own and brought back up? They haven't said shit yet on CS or CM, haven't really checked around all their boards but they are sort of admitting they had an issue in Cypress but don't really know what happened there. They moved their servers for security but haven't mentioned if they were compromised.

Too many questions for me unanswered that they should at least have a few answers to. Don't leave the members of your boards hanging and open to any issues.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
and the biggest red flag in my opinion was absolutely zero communication with any of their reps....no pm's, no emails, no coded posts to them....nothing

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
It is now being reported that French police, working with German authorities, have busted an international steroid ring operating out of Marseille, France. The now-busted steroid dealers were working in connection with branches in Cyprus, Turkey, and China. These recent arrests have come as part of a worldwide operation carried out on December 7th. Clearly this is GenXXL/Axio Labs – and there’s zero room for discussion on the matter, although the article doesn’t mention the lab or company by name.

France was considered “safe” by many GenXXL/Axio customers in the United States, as it is not one of the countries (mailing addresses) we perceive as overly scrutinized by the postal service. It was a perfect country to mail steroids to Canada from, due to the large percentage of French Canadians.

If you happened to listen to Superhuman Radio last Thursday at 10 AM, you would have heard me talk about the rumor that the Axio Labs/ GenXXL busts that we’re seeing are related to money laundering; this was the first time that rumor had been put into the public circulation, but as you can see from the article below, it has now been confirmed.

This is going to spell bad news for many European sources and North American remailers, all of whom used Bank Wire’s to pay for Axio’s products.
PARIS (Reuters) – French police have broken up a Marseille-based international doping ring thought to be the biggest in Europe, the government said on Saturday.

The group sold anabolic steroids over the Internet in Europe and the United States, counting nearly 10,000 customers in France alone, the French Sports Ministry said.

A judicial source said the group had nearly 200,000 clients in Europe for its steroids, which are used for developing muscle bulk.
Three people from the southern French city of Marseille have been put under judicial investigation for their part in the ring, which obtained the drugs from labs in Cyprus, China and Turkey, the source said.

Large sums of money were discovered at the homes of two of the men and investigators believe that the operation was making 1,000 euros (849 pounds) a day in Marseille alone.

An international police sweep was carried out against the ring on December 7 and investigators have also uncovered money laundering operations in Germany and the Netherlands.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I just love how these guys bought up so many forums and just advertised the shit like it was the sunday paper...duh ya think?!

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Even better question is when is GenXXL going to address this issue on the boards they own and brought back up? They haven't said shit yet on CS or CM, haven't really checked around all their boards but they are sort of admitting they had an issue in Cypress but don't really know what happened there. They moved their servers for security but haven't mentioned if they were compromised.

Too many questions for me unanswered that they should at least have a few answers to. Don't leave the members of your boards hanging and open to any issues.

No shit LK...Its fucking sketchy.

I just love how these guys bought up so many forums and just advertised the shit like it was the sunday paper...duh ya think?!

No kidding AJ.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic