General Health

Discussion in 'General Health Forum' started by RAIDEN, Feb 27, 2015.

1. RAIDEN

RAIDEN VIP Member

Feb 22, 2012
    General Health is a section here at TID where members can interact, share experiences, and talk about any health issues from sicknesses, diseases, or diagnosis and anything in between. Feel free to post up.

****Statements, suggestions, information or testimonials are for feedback and discussion only. Please consult your doctor or physician first if you have any health ailments, sickness, diseases or life threatening issues.****

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    jhotsauce7, admin, 1bigun11 and 3 others like this.
  2. PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance Strength Pimp Staff Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Raiden can you take a look at this rash on my ass?

In all seriousness I hope this section gets some action... We recently saw the loss of AJ at such a young age. We all need to be aware of things we can do to keep ourselves going

Atmae Fitness, Gregger and RAIDEN like this.
  3. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    I think this is something that overlooked by most people. They only worry about what they're taking and what they're lifting but they fail to take a closer look at what they are eating and what they can do to be healthier.

It's only when we get older that we begin to think about our bodies and what we should be doing to be able to keep on our journey.

Atmae Fitness and Gregger like this.
  4. tommyguns2

tommyguns2 Senior Moderators Staff Member

Dec 25, 2010
    Thanks Raiden. Would love to see a few threads with links to general reliable information on blood pressure, its risks, and various non-medication ways of managing it, as well as prescription solutions. Same thing with learning about HDL and LDL type stuff, how some AAS affect these, and why it matters, and what can/should be done to address these things.

Would be nice to have some good solid info on these topics.

5. monsoon

monsoon Senior Bacon VIP

Nov 1, 2010
    I don't feel well at all.

jhotsauce7 and RAIDEN like this.
  6. HGH

HGH VIP Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Who is AJ and what happened to him?

7. 1bigun11

1bigun11 MuscleHead

Oct 23, 2010
    [

This is AJ. He was a friend to many of us here. He died earlier this week. Age 42.

IMG][​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    HGH, jhotsauce7, RAIDEN and 1 other person like this.
  8. Turbolag

Turbolag TID's Official Donut Tester

Oct 14, 2012
    This is a great section, thank you guys for making it.

Wow, his physique is really impressive. That's years and years of hard work. I'm sorry for you guy's loss. Sounds like you girls and guys were all really close.

9. HGH

HGH VIP Member

Jan 11, 2013
    I'm really sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with his family and friends (and you).

1bigun11 likes this.
  10. DarrylSpiers

DarrylSpiers New Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Hello everyone. Well good to read all comments. No doubt that health is very important and precious thing for everyone. We should always take cae of health and eat healthy food for living healthy.