Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

General Health

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
General Health is a section here at TID where members can interact, share experiences, and talk about any health issues from sicknesses, diseases, or diagnosis and anything in between. Feel free to post up.

****Statements, suggestions, information or testimonials are for feedback and discussion only. Please consult your doctor or physician first if you have any health ailments, sickness, diseases or life threatening issues.****

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Raiden can you take a look at this rash on my ass?

In all seriousness I hope this section gets some action... We recently saw the loss of AJ at such a young age. We all need to be aware of things we can do to keep ourselves going

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I think this is something that overlooked by most people. They only worry about what they're taking and what they're lifting but they fail to take a closer look at what they are eating and what they can do to be healthier.

It's only when we get older that we begin to think about our bodies and what we should be doing to be able to keep on our journey.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Thanks Raiden. Would love to see a few threads with links to general reliable information on blood pressure, its risks, and various non-medication ways of managing it, as well as prescription solutions. Same thing with learning about HDL and LDL type stuff, how some AAS affect these, and why it matters, and what can/should be done to address these things.

Would be nice to have some good solid info on these topics.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
[
Who is AJ and what happened to him?

This is AJ. He was a friend to many of us here. He died earlier this week. Age 42.

IMG]
xmlhs5.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
This is a great section, thank you guys for making it.

Wow, his physique is really impressive. That's years and years of hard work. I'm sorry for you guy's loss. Sounds like you girls and guys were all really close.

D

DarrylSpiers

Nov 6, 2015
Hello everyone. Well good to read all comments. No doubt that health is very important and precious thing for everyone. We should always take cae of health and eat healthy food for living healthy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic