Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Gear...that's right...i said it....lets go.

R

Robbs

Dec 15, 2013
this is my first forum...and 1st thread. I dont know if theres rules...or tact i should be following...but here we go. Im sick and tried of going to my local juiceball buddy for gear, that looks like he gets it online. Its like a big secret..and its getting annoying. I was gonna go to puritysourcelabs, but found a thread that killed them. Then i found napsgear....i dont know what to do...wasting time and money makes me suicidal. Please lend some info...i know you live and learn, try and try again...but somebody has to know better......help a dude out. :weightlift::dbells:

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I suggest you read the rules before you get the boot.

R

Robbs

Dec 15, 2013
read em...ok then.....by my post you see what im trying to get at...can you point me in the right direction? forum wise? please

Last edited:
Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Did you not understand the rules? you are requesting a source that is against the rules. you are opening yourself up for people to scam you .This is NOT a source board

R

Robbs

Dec 15, 2013
i asked to point me to a forum...and some rules are meant to be broken....if i can get some info before getting the boot...why the hell not?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Clearly rules are set in place for a reason. You are now banned let this be a lesson to others that cannot follow the simple rules. I hope you get scammed

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Not being able to find good gear in a black market makes him suicidal? lol nice knowing ya

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
this guy sounds like Kenny Powers the way he comes across.... ''I'll let y'all suck my dick, so where's the source?''
Jesus....

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Best thread I've seen in a while. Lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic